777 Jamacha Rd
El Cajon, CA 92019-3202

Jamacha Junction

Cuisine: Grill, Catering, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"service was great -we had a neighborhood group - everyone had something different - and all was fantastic - and such great portions - we all got doggy bags, except one! Very attentive crew on a busy Saturday night....Thank you"
"Worse customer service ever! "
"The meat dishes were cooked well. I had the pork chop and it comes with this "apple pie" type sauce that was good. The portions were good, the pricing was fair."
Cons
"Didn't find any - I usually do..."
"Nothing much to say about. We've eaten there 3 times and haven't had any problems. It's a converted business space and you can tell, but as long as the food us good..."
Comments
"I'll be back..."
  • 10/01/2017

A diner from Santee, CA tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A dining patron from Montebello, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2017

A Grill chowhound from El Cajon, CA tried it.

• 3/28/2017

A Grill chowhound from Reston, VA tried it.

• 10/27/2016

A Grill chowhound from La Mesa, CA tried it.

• 9/12/2016

A diner from El Cajon, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Didn't find any - I usually do...
    Comments
    I'll be back...
  • 11/28/2015

A Grill food lover from El Cajon, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/02/2015

A Grill chowhound from El Cajon, CA tried it.

• 5/01/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/25/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 12, 2012

They have great grub here. The fries are awesome and the chicken wings are awesome. The bartender is so chatty that I can?t get enough of his stories.
March 18, 2012

Junction Steakhouse and Sports Bar on Jamacha

I took my son out for dinner and a movie for his 28th birthday on St. Patricks day. This was the first time in this restaurant and I was very pleased. The food was delicious and the steak was made to order as we requested, with my son…
January 14, 2011

Not So Happy

Went there as a party of 4 on 1/13/11. We went to the bar side of the place. The renovations are GREAT! However, service was slow, and was finally met by a waitress with a "deer in the headlights look." The chow was good, although it…

12/15/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Taco Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Awesome, delicious food, great service
12/13/2017

A diner from El Cajon, CA tried Valerio's Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/28/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from El Cajon, CA tried Wrangler Family Barbecue.

12/09/2017

A dining patron from La Mesa, CA tried Beef 'n Bun Whistle Stop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried China Panda Garden.

12/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from La Mesa, CA tried Silva's Taco Shop.

12/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from El Cajon, CA tried Cocina 88.

12/02/2017

A diner from US tried Marechiaro's.

11/29/2017

A dining patron from El Cajon, CA tried Marechiaro's.

11/26/2017

A dining patron from CA tried Taqueria Las Mulas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food was so delicious .
Grill Catering Breakfast

Jamacha Junction  Restaurant Reviews

Jamacha Junction is located near the cities of Bostonia, Winter Gardens, and Rancho San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Jamacha Junction Menu, Jamacha Junction Shooting, Jamacha Junction, Jamacha Junction Restaurant, The Junction El Cajon, Sweet Zerland 92019, and Jamacha Junction Restaurant Menu.