777 Jamacha Rd
El Cajon, CA 92019-3202

Jamacha Junction

Cuisine: Grill, Catering, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"service was great -we had a neighborhood group - everyone had something different - and all was fantastic - and such great portions - we all got doggy bags, except one! Very attentive crew on a busy Saturday night....Thank you"
"Worse customer service ever! "
"The meat dishes were cooked well. I had the pork chop and it comes with this "apple pie" type sauce that was good. The portions were good, the pricing was fair."
Cons
"Didn't find any - I usually do..."
"Nothing much to say about. We've eaten there 3 times and haven't had any problems. It's a converted business space and you can tell, but as long as the food us good..."
Comments
"I'll be back..."
  • 10/01/2017

A diner from Santee, CA tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A Grill food lover from Montebello, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2017

A Grill food lover from El Cajon, CA tried it.

• 3/28/2017

A diner from Reston, VA tried it.

• 10/27/2016

A Grill food lover from La Mesa, CA tried it.

• 9/12/2016

A Grill chowhound from El Cajon, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Didn't find any - I usually do...
    Comments
    I'll be back...
  • 11/28/2015

A Grill food lover from El Cajon, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/02/2015

A dining patron from El Cajon, CA tried it.

• 5/01/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/25/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 12, 2012

They have great grub here. The fries are awesome and the chicken wings are awesome. The bartender is so chatty that I can?t get enough of his stories.
March 18, 2012

Junction Steakhouse and Sports Bar on Jamacha

I took my son out for dinner and a movie for his 28th birthday on St. Patricks day. This was the first time in this restaurant and I was very pleased. The food was delicious and the steak was made to order as we requested, with my son…
January 14, 2011

Not So Happy

Went there as a party of 4 on 1/13/11. We went to the bar side of the place. The renovations are GREAT! However, service was slow, and was finally met by a waitress with a "deer in the headlights look." The chow was good, although it…

10/11/2017

A Burgers food lover from Santee, CA tried Beef 'n Bun Whistle Stop.

10/09/2017

A diner from Montebello, CA tried Beef 'n Bun Whistle Stop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good
10/06/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Santee, CA tried Beef 'n Bun Whistle Stop.

10/06/2017

A diner from El Cajon, CA tried Los Chavos.

10/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from El Cajon, CA tried China Panda Garden.

10/03/2017

A dining patron from Lakeside, CA tried Marieta's East, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/01/2017

A Burgers chowhound from La Mesa, CA tried Beef 'n Bun Whistle Stop.

10/01/2017

A Grill food lover from Santee, CA tried Jamacha Junction.

9/30/2017

A dining patron from South Pasadena, CA tried Marechiaro's.

9/29/2017

A diner from Calexico, CA tried Lucky Chinese Fast Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Grill Catering Breakfast

Jamacha Junction  Restaurant Reviews

Jamacha Junction is located near the cities of Bostonia, Winter Gardens, and Rancho San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Jamacha Junction Restaurant, Jamacha Junction Menu, Jamacha Junction, The Junction El Cajon, Jamacha Junction Shooting, Sweet Zerland 92019, and Jamacha Junction Restaurant Menu.