777 Jamacha Rd
El Cajon, CA 92019-3202

Jamacha Junction

Cuisine: Grill, Catering, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"service was great -we had a neighborhood group - everyone had something different - and all was fantastic - and such great portions - we all got doggy bags, except one! Very attentive crew on a busy Saturday night....Thank you"
"Worse customer service ever! "
"The meat dishes were cooked well. I had the pork chop and it comes with this "apple pie" type sauce that was good. The portions were good, the pricing was fair."
Cons
"Didn't find any - I usually do..."
"Nothing much to say about. We've eaten there 3 times and haven't had any problems. It's a converted business space and you can tell, but as long as the food us good..."
Comments
"I'll be back..."
  • 3/10/2018

A diner from El Cajon, CA tried it.

• 10/01/2017

A diner from Santee, CA tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A Grill chowhound from Montebello, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2017

A diner from El Cajon, CA tried it.

• 3/28/2017

A Grill chowhound from Reston, VA tried it.

• 10/27/2016

A dining patron from La Mesa, CA tried it.

• 9/12/2016

A diner from El Cajon, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Didn't find any - I usually do...
    Comments
    I'll be back...
  • 11/28/2015

A diner from El Cajon, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/02/2015

A dining patron from El Cajon, CA tried it.

• 5/01/2015

A Grill food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

Grill Catering Breakfast

Jamacha Junction  Restaurant Reviews

Jamacha Junction is located near the cities of Bostonia, Winter Gardens, and Rancho San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Jamacha Junction Restaurant, Jamacha Junction Menu, Jamacha Junction Shooting, Sweet Zerland 92019, Jamacha Junction Restaurant Menu, Jamacha Junction, and The Junction El Cajon.