1126 Teaneck Rd
Teaneck, NJ 07666-4825

Jamaica Connection

Cuisine: Jamaican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Food is amazing. Great service "
"Good stuff!"
"Great food"
"Nice portions. Three sizes for any appetite. What's good? WHATEVER'S THERE! Rotate They take Credit/Debit! (cash, too) "
Cons
"Little slow. "
"Parking difficult"
"If you come near closing- they may be out of some items. YOU SLOW, YOU BLOW... Make the time to get there- it's worth it! "
Comments
"Lucky to live so close ! I <3 this place!"
"There's desserts, different patties, etc. "
  • 7/19/2016

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/19/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/16/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/05/2015

A Jamaican food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/24/2015

A Jamaican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/31/2014

Pros
    Food is amazing. Great service
  • 11/06/2014

A Jamaican chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good stuff!
    Cons
    Little slow.
  • 10/07/2014

Pros
    Great food
    Cons
    Parking difficult
    Comments
    Lucky to live so close ! I <3 this place!
  • 7/26/2014

A Jamaican food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/22/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

ShawniRae photo

ShawniRae

Teaneck, NJ

Jamaican Food at its finest

I’m a Jamaican to the core. I was born and lived there for all my life up until a few months ago and I must say I was homesick until I found this restaurant. Quality Home style Jamaican food at reasonable prices and the people are friendly and neighborly just like at home. The menu covers everything for everyone, vegetarians, meat lovers, picky eaters and those who want a big lunch or dinner. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soup and pastries, its Jamaican food at its best. Try the patties!! They are awesome and theres one for everyone.I must recommend anyone in the neighborhood to stop by and check it out. While I’m there, I have heard of people coming from as far as, Paramus, Paterson and Ridgefield to get their Jamaican food.

Oxtail with rice and peas

Firstly, there was quite a lot of food in that dish! I didnt expect that much. Everything was cooked properly and tasted great. As if I was back home in JA and my mother just cooked it. Along with the rice and peas, I got plantains and steamed veggies. Everything was awesome, Ive been back many times and tried many dishes. They are all really really fantastic!!

Jamaican Dinner Lunch

Jamaica Connection  Restaurant Reviews

Jamaica Connection is located near the cities of Hackensack, Bogota, Bergenfield, Englewood, and Maywood.
People found this by searching for: Jamaican Food Near Palisades Park, Reggae Kitchen Teaneck New Jersey, Jamaican Connection Teaneck Nj, Reggae Kitchen Teaneck, Caribbean Restaurant Teaneck Nj, Jamacian Connection Teaneck, Jamaica Connection Teaneck Nj, and Jamaica Connection Teaneck.