10912 Lindbrook Dr

Neighborhoods: Westwood
Cuisine: Health Food, Healthy, American

mitch239 photo

mitch239

They now how to blend a fruit!

Crowded? Well, duh! I mean, seriously would you expect a juice bar directly across the street from UC Berkeley (population 30,000) to be anything other than crowded?

My drinks are always great, and they have no problem with taking requests such as “blended twice”. I am especially a fan of the Strawberry Nirvana, no banana, sub extra strawberries, with a protein boost. Low calorie deliciousness that gets my day started and keeps me full til lunch time.

$ - cheap eats to be true to my first jamba juice expe...

$ – cheap eats

to be true to my first jamba juice experience, i chose this location in westwood next to ucla. okay, i’m going to admit that i haven’t tried the majority of their menu nor do i like their mango-a-go-go, but i am a white gummi bear devotee, and out of sheer obsession rate this five stars. don’t argue with me, it won’t be any use!

p.s. the smoothies are quite filling too

suggestions: peanut butter moo (for a treat), and i love their carrot and carrot/orange freshly squeezed juices

Health Food Healthy American
Mimiiiii

Jamba Juice  Restaurant Reviews

Jamba Juice is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Jamba Juice Westwood California, Jamba Juice In Westwood Ca, Jamba Juice Westwood Hours, Jamba Juice Westwood, Jamba Juice 90024, Jamba Juice Locations Westwood Ca, and Jamba Juice At Ucla.