1908 Floyd Rd
Columbus, GA 31907

Jamey's Hot Wings

Cuisine: Wings, Chicken, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Kim the lady who owns Jamey's I the most wonderful person I know, she is a joy to be around. Every time I step in Jamey's I feel like I'm home!"
"convienience"
"Food, Service"
"Lemonade . Great chicken"
"Fast great service"
"The friendly service and good hot food. The food is always what i order."
"The food was very good "
"Fried chicken"
"Good"
"Cheap good lemon pepper wings always fresh and hot good service overall will continue to eat there"
"Food is good"
"Fast service"
"Great hot food and friendly and fast service!!!!"
"Best wings in town ! You don't have to call-in. Great atmosphere."
"good food but place needs updating "
"Fast and very respectful been going since i was 13"
"Great food , service, & everything else. "
"Great food"
"The food is good but the place need to be bigger and faster services"
"Wings are amazing. Friendly"
"Love the restreraunt and food but my last visit I got food poison so I want be going back. Plus it's a whole in the wall. "
"Food"
"Great"
"Fast service very friendly "
"The food"
"Every thing "
Cons
"was served undercooked wings.. it took over thirty minutes to get a small order of fries"
"Decor"
"Open on Sunday's"
"Small"
"Need more space"
"The waiting time, but it's worth the wait."
"Nothong"
"Nothing"
"Need more then two or three people working there need a bigger place"
"Not in the greatest part of town. Tiny place with nowhere to sit. Kind of a dump"
"Have to call order in."
"N/a"
"Non"
Comments
"wont be going back anytime soon"
"Great food"
"Try the breaded fried chicken."
"Nope"
"Teriyaki wings are good "
"Im on my way their now!!!"
"Just all around good "
"It's NOT on a bad side of town. I wouldn't go if it was!"
"N/A"
"I love the food and fruit punch"
"Mild, med, and hot wings are all pretty hot but they are all delicious"
"Will always eat there "
  • 6/22/2017

A Wings chowhound from Woodstock, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2017

A diner from Columbus, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2017

A diner from Columbus, GA tried it and liked it.

• 4/17/2017

A diner from Columbus, GA tried it.

• 4/15/2017

A Wings food lover from Columbus, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/10/2017

• 4/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/21/2017

A dining patron from Columbus, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2017

• 2/05/2017

A Wings chowhound from US tried it.

Wings Chicken Breakfast

Jamey's Hot Wings  Restaurant Reviews

Jamey's Hot Wings is located near the cities of Phenix City.
People found this by searching for: Jamie's Hot Wings, Jameys Hot Wings Columbus Ga, Jameys Hot Wings, Jamie's Hot Wings Columbus Ga, Jamey's Hot Wings, Jamey's Hot Wings Menu, Jamie Hot Wings In Columbus Ga, and Jameys Hot Wings Menu.