Jamie's Pub

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Great service! Great chicken fajitas. Honestly the best I've had. Chicken tenders not so much but the sweetheart server comped and we left satisfied overall and left a fair tip."
"Great bartender, but I hear she left. Also I hear the manager,original owners daughter has some really good pot!"
Cons
"The waitress and staff were sweethearts, unfortunately my daughter received overcooked chicken tenders but the server comped us and we gave her a fair tip in my opinion. We were on our way to the lighthouse. Good experience overall. "
"Everything is dirty, food takes too long for the quality, service lacks all around and the flies wind up eating more food than you do!"
Comments
"Fine place."
"I'd settle for buy one get one free pizza night!"
April 23, 2010

Casual Pub

This is a fun little pub that also has great food. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is really relaxing and casual.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Breakfast

Jamie's Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Lowell, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Fine place.
  • 11/23/2013 A diner from Brockton, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I'd settle for buy one get one free pizza night!
Jamie's Pub is located near the cities of Greenbush.
People found this by searching for: Jamies Scituate Ma, Jamies 02066, Jamies Scituate Menu, Jamies In Scituate, Jamies Scituate, Scituate Ma Jamir's Menu, Jaime's Menu, No. Scituate,, Jamies Pub Reviews, and Jamies Pub Scituate.