Japan Express

Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Japanese Sushi

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and the food is always delicious!"
"Good value! "
"Food"
"Food"
"Carrots, rice, broccoli, steak, all of it. :)"
"Great place to eat and Good service wish I could find a menu online. "
"Quick "
"Fast service, good eggrolls"
"Mast service "
"Cheap, fast and delicious "
Cons
"Prices"
"Dirty tables"
"Can never eat enough food! :)"
"Wish they would update the interior."
"N/a"
"Fast service"
Comments
"Definitely recommend "
jjhinson photo

jjhinson

Dallas, NC

A+++ in taste, quality, and service

I really like this place. When my family wants to eat Japanese food we also go to Japan. You get a whole lot for the money. Every time we go we always call in our order ahead of time, and it is ready when we go to pick it up, we have never had to wait, and everyone that works there is very nice and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone who enjoys a good Japanese dinner.

August 22, 2010

I don't trust religious cults, Especially where food is concerned.

Walked in, Stood at the back of the very short line, Looked around, Didn't see a menu posted anywhere.\r But wait! There was a rack with what looked like takeout menus on it.\r Picked one up and looked at it.\r It wasn't a menu at all, It…
November 14, 2009

Japan Express nc is Horrible!!

Yuck yuck yuck, this place is nasty! Two times I have eaten here I got sick and the last and final time I ate there there was a long black hair wrapped in my food!
January 7, 2009

Good Express Japanese

For good, quick japanese this is a good restaurant to go to, whether eating in or dining out. The fried rice, chicken, beef and especially the sweet carrots.The restaurant is always clean and quiet.

Japanese Sushi Japanese Sushi

Japan Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/20/2016 A diner from Lincolnton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2016 A diner from Greenville, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2016 A diner from Chincoteague Island, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2016 A diner from Lincolnton, NC tried it and liked it.

• 6/04/2016 A diner from Taylorsville, NC tried it.

• 5/17/2016 A diner from Lincolnton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/23/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/19/2016 A diner from Lincolnton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/22/2015 A diner from Lincolnton, NC tried it.

• 12/11/2015 A diner from Lincolnton, NC tried it.

Japan Express is located near the cities of Lincoln.
People found this by searching for: Japan Restaurant Lincolnton Nc, Japan Lincolnton, Japan In Lincolnton Nc, Japan Express Lincolnton Nc, Japan In Lincolnton, Japan Express Lincolnton Menu, Japan Lincolnton Nc, and Japan Restaurant In Lincolnton Nc.