15030 Hwy 99
Lynnwood, WA 98037-2318

Java Jitters

Cuisine: Catering, Cafe, Tea

• 10/02/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/25/2013

A diner from WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

brookegale photo

brookegale

Lynnwood, WA

Bad Customer Service

Horrible Customer Service. All of the women that work there, except for 1 of them, are snobby, rude, and act condescending.
I called before the first time I went to Java Jitters for a latte to ask what brand of syrup flavors they carry since I’ve had a bad reation to certain brands and the employee said “We have lots of flavors” and HUNG UP on me. Real nice, huh? She didn’t even answer my question. All I wanted was the brand, not flavors!
Even after that, I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a try. The first thing that I noticed is that they are annoyed if you aren’t familiar with their menu and you need a moment to decide. They did have the brand of syrup that I like so I went back there a few times. On 2 different occasions I ordered syrup flavors that they have in stock (I had just asked another worker the previous days and she said they had enough for at least a week) but they were too lazy to move a couple bottles around to look for them.

Java Jitters Good For Kids Catering

Java Jitters  Restaurant Reviews

Java Jitters is located near the cities of Alderwood Manor, Mountlake Terrace, Picnic Point North Lynnwood, Edmonds, and Woodway.
People found this by searching for: Java Jitters, Java Jitters Coffee, Java Jitters, Wa, Ghow Old Do You Have To Be To Work At Java Jitters Selah, Java Jitters Wa, Java Jitters Lynnwood, Java Jitters, Java Jitters In Lynywood, and Java Jitters Battleground Wa.