518 FIELDER NORTH PLZ
Arlington, TX 76012

Jay Jay Cafe

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Lunch

Jay Jay Cafe is a American, Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The staff are always friendly. The food always tastes great! Prices are fair also."
"Homemade food done very well."
"good food, fresh hot rolls and cornbread with every meal (even breakfast if you wish) and affordable. Pies are fabulous.....why cook?"
Cons
"None, really. "
Comments
"Fielder food good. I went to the one on Bowen and my meatloaf was raw...service not good at all."
  • 1/05/2018

An American chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 11/12/2017

A dining patron from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.

• 9/24/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 6/26/2017

• 4/21/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/05/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 2/03/2017

An American food lover from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 12/19/2016

A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2016

An American chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 6/10/2016

A diner from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Homemade food done very well.
    Cons
    None, really.
csheilaa photo

csheilaa

Fort Worth, TX

Awesome Thanksgiving Dinner to go!

Five Stars NOT horrible by any means!
The restaurant is always clean and running smoothly.
The staff are always friendly and quick.
I ordered a full Thanksgiving meal to take home, my family
loved it! We barely had any leftovers for a snack later on in
the day!
The Coconut Pie was a hit!

jennifersh photo

jennifersh

Arlington, TX

Worst Eggs Benedict EVER!!!!!!

Jay Jay Cafe located at 518 N Fielder Rd Arlington, TX 76012

WORST EGGS BENEDICT EVER! The wait staff was rude and the food was disgusting, you could tell the hollandaise sauce was something like chicken gravy from a can. I gave them a recipe for real hollandaise sauce and told them I would be back in a week and if they could make good sauce, I would make it a weekly eating experience. They failed on every level. I will NEVER return to this restaurant!!! Save your money, go to Skillet and Grill on Bowen and Division. Staff is nicer and food is better. By the way I speak some spanish you bunch of jerks and I know what you said!

Eggs Benedict

Jay Jay Cafe located at 518 N Fielder Rd Arlington, TX 76012

John76016 photo

John76016

Arlington, TX

We had a bad experience

My family ate at Jay Jays on 7-17-2012 in SW Arlington and it was a bad experience. The service was poor and the floors were horribly dirty like they had never been cleaned. The waitress brought our meal and one order was partially wrong and the other was the wrong item. We did not complain as we switched meals between us. I ordered meatloaf which was below average and the last bite at the end had foil baked in the end. I gave this to a guy that asked how everything was and I showed him the foil encrusted end. He said he would take this to the manager and that was the last we saw of him. On our way out there was a large tray of pies in the open air where any kid could go right up to the pies and touch them or be in the line of fire for a sneeze or cough. When we got our check the cashier asked how our meal was and I said less than good. After about 15 seconds he asked what was wrong and I told him everything that was wrong. He said sorry and did not offer to tell anyone or give me a discount on the meatloaf. Needless to say this will be our last visit to this place. We sure do miss Khakis which used to be in the same location.

Mercado Juarez

Hamburgers in Southeast

Corner Bakery Cafe

Lunch in West

4/23/2019

A Mexican food lover from US tried Mariano's Mexican Restaurant.

4/04/2019

A Mexican food lover from Euless, TX tried Mariano's Mexican Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Was too expensive and food was not that great, the salsa was bland and we asked if they had roasted jalapenos, they did, but were $2.00 each, for a jalapeno? every restaurant has them complementary, as expensive as the food was a .05cent jalapeno for 2 do
4/01/2019

A Vietnamese chowhound from Arlington, TX tried Pho Hung, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/15/2019

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried Gaylen's Bar-b-q.

3/04/2019

A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried Domino's Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
writing this review
Cons
placed an order quoted for delivery at 750pm and it sat on the rack (per domino's tracker) for over 20 minutes. it then left the store after the quoted delivery time. it arrived at 811pm (over 20 minutes past the quoted DELIVERY time) I literally could h
2/22/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Sesame House and liked it.

2/11/2019

A Steak food lover from Fort Worth, TX tried Steak & Ale Restaurant.

2/07/2019

A diner from Killeen, TX tried Portofino Ristorante, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delish
Cons
I was proposed to there.
Comments
Lovely service
2/07/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Fort Worth, TX tried Ho Ho Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
great food . hot and fresh
Cons
Only one location
1/28/2019

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried Khaki's Fresh Foods.

American Delivery Traditional

Jay Jay Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Jay Jay Cafe is located near the cities of Dw Gdns, Pantego, and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Jay Jay Cafe Little Road Arlington, Jay Jay's Cafe Arlington Tx, Jj Cafe Arlington Tx, Jj's Cafe Arlington Tx, Jay Jay Cafe Menu, Jay Jay'S Cafe Arlington Tx, Jay Jay Cafe Arlington Tx, and Jay Jay Cafe Arlington Tx Menu.