21439 Foothill Blvd

Jay's Fish & Chips

Neighborhoods: North Hayward
Cuisine: Seafood, Fish chips, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Excellent food for a reasonable price. Good customer service as well. I really like this place"
"My wife & I are musicians. We eat there before our show. WE LOVE THEM VERY MUCH ! K. "
"Friendly"
"My husband and I are new to the are and devised to try them.. Let's just say if your looking for pleasant service with a smile this is not the place to be... The language barrier was terrible!! Causing our Order to be WORNG! The wife only helped prepa"
"I go to Jays atleast once a week, food is great and service excellent. I definitely recommend you try it. You won't be let down!!"
"Good food"
Cons
"Not a lot of cons. I always order to go and it is always on time. They could provide a bit more tarter sauce. The tarter sauce they provide is minimul in comparison to the fish they serve regarding the fish and chips."
"The food"
"The bathroom was clean and the food arrived quickly "
Comments
"Go some were else "
"Enjoy"
  • 12/31/2018

A dining patron from Concord, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/15/2018

A dining patron from Berkeley, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2016

A diner from San Leandro, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2015

A Seafood food lover from San Leandro, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Castro Valley, CA tried it.

• 5/24/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2015

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/03/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A Seafood food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/26/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Seoul, 11 tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood Fish chips Catering

Jay's Fish & Chips  Restaurant Reviews

Jay's Fish & Chips is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Jay's Fish And Chips Hayward Ca, Jays Fish And Chips, Jay's Fish And Chips Menu, Jay's Fish And Chips, Jay's Fish And Chips Hayward, Jay's On Foothill, and Fish And Chips Near Castro Valley, Ca.