1859 Village West Pkwy
Kansas City, KS 66111

Jazz a Louisiana Kitchen

Neighborhoods: I-435 West KC-KS
Cuisine: Cajun/Creole, Grill, Southern

Jazz a Louisiana Kitchen is a Cajun/Creole, Grill, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/27/2015

A Cajun/Creole food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2014

sheilafdahl photo

sheilafdahl

Overland Park, KS

Favorite Haunt of an Almost-Cajun Girl

I grew up in Southeast Texas but spend weekends at my dad’s house in Louisiana. I moved to Kansas City about 5 years ago and had been looking for a place that served authentic versions of the Cajun food I was missing. Jazz definitely fit the bill. I have eaten there as often as I can over the past few years and everything I’ve had there has been outstanding. The fried crawfish tails (Cajun Popcorn), the Etouffee, the blackened fish, the crawfish and andouille pasta and the beignets are all top notch! I look forward to going back and trying everything I can off the menu.

Chicken A La Mer

This dish is a chicken breast covered with a creamy, spicy seafood sauce and it is delish! They have the full portion and the not full portion, depending on how hungry you are, but the not full portion is definitely plenty of food and not too hard on the wallet (about $9).

March 27, 2010

Best cajun in town

This location is just as good as the original on 39th street. Although it does tend to be crowded and loud in the evenings it's just part of the atmosphere.

Cajun/Creole Grill Southern

Jazz a Louisiana Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Jazz a Louisiana Kitchen is located near the cities of Kansas City.
People found this by searching for: Jazz Restaurant Kansas City, Jazz Louisiana Kitchen Menu, Jazz Louisiana Kitchen Kansas City Menu, Louisiana Jazz Kitchen Menu, The Jazz Louisiana Kc Ks Menu, Types Of Jazz Restaurants In Louisiana, Jazz Louisiana Kitchen, and Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen Kansas City Menu.