3703 19th St

Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Maxey Park
Cuisine: Cajun, Catering, Lunch

• 1/09/2021

Maniacfoodman tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Maniacfoodman didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    We have frequented Jazz for years. I’ll drive the hour and a half to get there without a second thought...until today. Today was the worst restaurant experience I’ve ever had, anywhere. Ever It started out ok...it was unusually loud for late afternoon (
  • 3/13/2015

A Cajun food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/02/2014

A Cajun food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/05/2013

A Cajun food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Maniacfoodman photo

Maniacfoodman

Lubbock, TX

Surreal

We have frequented Jazz for years. I’ll drive the hour and a half to get there without a second thought…until today. Today was the worst restaurant experience I’ve ever had, anywhere. Ever
It started out ok…it was unusually loud for late afternoon (4) and we soon realized that the couple seated near us were highly intoxicated. Yet the louder she got the more booze she got, even being comped several straight shots by the worst manager I’ve ever encountered. So at the same time the food was delivered one dish at a time over fourth minutes, every dish colder than the first. But back to the drunk couple. The manager was hanging out with them beings as loud and obnoxious as the couple. They clearly over sold to them and this is on the manager and it was flat neglectful. Then the drunk gal got her keys and went to her car and got into the drivers seat. I could take it. I went to the man and offered an Uber. The female manager that oversold the couple told me to mind my own business that he was fine. So after I realized he was intending to drive and let her drive I called 911. He saw me and became enraged, standing outside he hit the window behind me with his phone leaving a clear mark. They then called Uber and left just b4 the cops came. The female manager actually came outside and yelled at me telling me thy weren’t drunk. The cop told her to go back inside. It was nuts the way this woman, Naomi Salazar the afternoon manager Drunk and obnoxious conditioned to rant at her co manager who actually brought some sanity to the situation. If those two had driven and killed or hurt someone that manager would be totally responsible. We tried to tell her. She should be fired and never allowed to work with the public again.
As for us we will never return to what was one of our top three places to eat in the panhandle. Totally shameful. <<les

Cajun Catering Dinner

Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jazz Lubbock Tx, Jazz Louisiana Kitchen Nutrition Information, Jazz Restaurant In Lubbock Texas, Jazz Restaurant Lubbock, Jazz Lubbock Texas Menu, Jazz Lubbock Menu, and Jazz Menu Lubbock.