1421 Farnam St
Omaha, NE 68102

Jazz

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Cajun, Creole, Cajun/Creole

Jazz is a Cajun, Creole, and Cajun/Creole restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Unique food items. Not just another burger joint. Beignets! Yum!!"
Cons
"Bar type atmosphere."
Comments
"Happy hour specials!"
  • 3/06/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Unique food items. Not just another burger joint. Beignets! Yum!!
    Cons
    Bar type atmosphere.
    Comments
    Happy hour specials!
  • 2/21/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/05/2013

A Cajun food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

so so

This restaurant is located in the Old Market. I was here for supper. The room was chilly from the air conditioning, but quiet enough that I could prop my sore feet up on the chair next to me.

It was hard to decide what to have, with all the cutesy section names. The menu is quite extensive. Service was pleasant, but not terribly prompt.

Overnight I had an awful case of indigestion! That was not a pleasant after-effect from my dinner. So I am undecided about returning.

blackened catfish at Jazz

blackened catfish

The fillet was buried in an spicy sausage and shrimp topping. Unfortunately this topping completely obliterated the fish. On the side was a generous serving of succotash: corn and beans with peppers and onions; the best thing on the plate.

sweet potato fries at Jazz

sweet potato fries

Thumbs up for this choice, they were jsut the right crispiness and they came with a little cup of ranch dressing. Only when I got the bill did I discover there was a charge for substitution.

chocolate turtle cake at Jazz

chocolate turtle cake

The star of the evening! Two layers of cake, two layers of caramel mousse, ganache topping with pecans. Lord have mercy! This was one slice of amazing. I loved it so much that I took the leftovers back to the hotel and ate them the next day.

Cajun Creole Cajun/Creole

Jazz  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jazz Restaurant Omaha Menu, Jazz Omaha Restaurant, Jazz Restaurant Omaha, Jazz Omaha Restaurant Menu, Jazz Omaha Menu, Jazz Restaurant In Omaha, and Jazz Restuarant In Omaha.