2152 Avenida De La Playa
La Jolla, CA 92037-3214

Jeff's Burgers

Neighborhoods: La Jolla Shores
Cuisine: Burgers, American, Lunch

Jeff's Burgers is a Burgers, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

brainiac photo

brainiac

San Diego, CA

Wished we had eaten anywhere else.

Between visiting Scripps Birch Aquarium and viewing the Seals at La Jolla Cove we made the mistake of picking this burger joint. Worst burger I’ve ever had…overcooked meat, wilted lettuce, stale bun. My lady friend said her fish and chips were awful and tasted like the cheap frozen kind. There was hardly anyone there at 4 pm but it still took a long time to get our food. They obviously cooked the grilled cheese sandwich we ordered for 2 yr old Mariah first and let it get cold and hard while cooking our choices. Little Mariah wouldn’t touch it and she normally loves grilled cheese. I tasted this grilled cheese sandwich and it wasn’t good. The prices weren’t bad but the food was way sub par. I did not expect this in La Jolla. I tipped when I ordered and paid for this meal, which was before receiving and eating it. I expected it to at least be decent. It wasn’t.

Burgers American Lunch
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 07:00PM

Jeff's Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jeffs Burgers La Jolla, Jeff Burger La Jolla, Restaurants Near La Jolla Shores Resort Jeffs Burgers, Jeffs Burgers Menu, Jeffs Burgers La Jolla Menu, Jeff's Burgers La Jolla, and Jeff's Burger La Jolla.