Jerry's Old Town Inn

Cuisine: American, Comfort Food

Jerry's Old Town Inn is a American and Comfort Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Cons
"Love everything about jerrys, Waiting to open !!!"
Comments
"When is opening day ?"
zarnowme photo

zarnowme

Old town favorite

My family has been going to Jerry’s Old Town Inn for many, many years. We were saddened when it closed, but now it is back with a vengeance. I am so happy that the old menu and overall feel of the restaurant stayed the same. There were some changes with a remodeled bar and those changes are wonderful additions.

Jerry’s Old Town Inn is the best rib place in town!!

Famous baby back pork ribs

These ribs are fall off the bone delicious!! My all time favorite BBQ ribs of all time (not including my dad’s, of course) This is a must eat, must go to restaurant if you love BBQ ribs. The French onion soup is another must have at Jerry’s Old Town Inn. Service was wonderful! Food was fantastic! I can’t say enough about this place. Thank you for providing wonderful memories for me and my family. I will definitely be back and recommend this place. See you soon!!

Chris1919 photo

Chris1919

Jerrys old town inn

My wife and I came in because we received a birthday coupon for her. We had to wait 30 min because we didnt have a reservation but that didnt matter. We had the most wonderful dinner ever! We dont go out much but the service and food was amazing. The waitress was so graceous and knew our every need. We will be back! Though, I would like to get another coupon!

Ribeye Steak

I had the ribeye and my wife had the ribs so we shared. We both had the french onions soup, and started with mozzerella appitizer. Very impressed with this place. Never new it was here until my wife got a coupon. We will be back!

4foodsnobs2 photo

4foodsnobs2

Mama Sow

Gotta Love those Ribs! mmmm Anytime, fell like some Ribs – go to Jerry’s, it’s worth it. Make a reservation at least a day ahead though. Same day Saturday wont get you a table.

mama sow

mmm, finger lickin great.

May 26, 2012

My son used to work at Jerry's as a

My son used to work at Jerry's as a Busboy and Dishwasher. Mice in the drop ceiling, no food handling gloves worn by cooks, when the dish detergent would run out they would continue 'washing' dishes. Disgusting. I strongly suggest no…
February 7, 2012

Great food, great service, great

Great food, great service, great atmosphere! You just don't find family owned business like this anymore. The ribs are unlike any I've had before, and whatever is in that sauce makes them lip smackin' good!!

American Delivery Mequon

Jerry's Old Town Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/22/2016 A diner from Parrish, FL tried it.

• 2/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/09/2013 A diner from US tried it and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Love everything about jerrys, Waiting to open !!!
    Comments
    When is opening day ?

• 6/02/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/28/2013 A diner from Elgin, IL tried it and liked it.

Jerry's Old Town Inn is located near the cities of Rockfield.
People found this by searching for: Jerry's Restaurant Germantown Wi, Jerry's Old Town Restaurant, Jerry's Old Town Germantown Reopen, Jerry's Old Town Germantown, Jerrys Old Town, Jerrys Olde Town Germantown, Jerry's Old Time Inn Germantown Wisconsin, Jerry's Old Town Menu, and Jerry's Old Town Germantown Wi.