Jerry's Old Town Inn

Cuisine: American, Comfort Food

Jerry's Old Town Inn is a American and Comfort Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Cons
"Love everything about jerrys, Waiting to open !!!"
Comments
"When is opening day ?"
  • 1/22/2016

An American food lover from Parrish, FL tried it.

• 2/25/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/09/2013

An American food lover from US tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Love everything about jerrys, Waiting to open !!!
    Comments
    When is opening day ?
  • 7/09/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/02/2013

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/28/2013

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

zarnowme photo

zarnowme

Old town favorite

My family has been going to Jerry’s Old Town Inn for many, many years. We were saddened when it closed, but now it is back with a vengeance. I am so happy that the old menu and overall feel of the restaurant stayed the same. There were some changes with a remodeled bar and those changes are wonderful additions.

Jerry’s Old Town Inn is the best rib place in town!!

Famous baby back pork ribs

These ribs are fall off the bone delicious!! My all time favorite BBQ ribs of all time (not including my dad’s, of course) This is a must eat, must go to restaurant if you love BBQ ribs. The French onion soup is another must have at Jerry’s Old Town Inn. Service was wonderful! Food was fantastic! I can’t say enough about this place. Thank you for providing wonderful memories for me and my family. I will definitely be back and recommend this place. See you soon!!

Chris1919 photo

Chris1919

Jerrys old town inn

My wife and I came in because we received a birthday coupon for her. We had to wait 30 min because we didnt have a reservation but that didnt matter. We had the most wonderful dinner ever! We dont go out much but the service and food was amazing. The waitress was so graceous and knew our every need. We will be back! Though, I would like to get another coupon!

Ribeye Steak

I had the ribeye and my wife had the ribs so we shared. We both had the french onions soup, and started with mozzerella appitizer. Very impressed with this place. Never new it was here until my wife got a coupon. We will be back!

4foodsnobs2 photo

4foodsnobs2

Mama Sow

Gotta Love those Ribs! mmmm Anytime, fell like some Ribs – go to Jerry’s, it’s worth it. Make a reservation at least a day ahead though. Same day Saturday wont get you a table.

mama sow

mmm, finger lickin great.

11/11/2017

A diner from Germantown, WI tried Aldo's Italian Restaurant.

10/23/2017

A diner from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
NO PROS
Cons
I orderd 12 chicken strips & a quart of coleslaw to go , i waited 27 min,s for my meal while others who came after were served .no one said there would be a wait for strips,the strips were in a short tub . when i got home and opened the tub there were 8
10/19/2017

A dining patron from Menomonee Falls, WI tried Lohmann's Steak House.

8/01/2017

Rachaelrl tried La Chimenea, liked it, and rated it . Rachaelrl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/26/2017

A dining patron from Germantown, WI tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from West Bend, WI tried Aldo's Italian Restaurant.

3/25/2017

A Pizza food lover from Germantown, WI tried Marko's Pizza.

3/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Germantown, WI tried China Kitchen.

3/04/2017

A dining patron from Hesperia, CA tried Buzdums Pub and Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very friendly
3/02/2017

A diner from Germantown, WI tried Ivee's at Main, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Delivery Mequon

Jerry's Old Town Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Jerry's Old Town Inn is located near the cities of Rockfield.
People found this by searching for: Jerrys Old Town, Jerry's Old Town Germantown Wi, Jerry's Old Town, Jerry's Old Towne, Jerrys Olde Town Germantown, Jerry's Old Town Germantown, Jerry's Old Towne Inn, Jerry's Old Town Menu, and Jerry's Restaurant Germantown Wi.