Jerry's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Family Dining, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Nasty place ."
Cons
"Remodel & paint. Keep out the flies. "
"Renew ."
  • 12/24/2016

An American chowhound from Hollister, CA tried it.

• 6/05/2016

An American chowhound from Oakland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Remodel & paint. Keep out the flies.
  • 12/11/2013

A dining patron from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/25/2013

An American food lover from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nasty place .
    Cons
    Renew .
LizW88 photo

LizW88

Hollister, CA

Waste of money/time

At first we thought our experience was going well the staff seemed friendly and we thought the service was fast- my boyfriend got his salad almost immediately but everything went downhill from there. The waitress who took my drink order forgot to tell our waiter my drink and I had to wait until I received my food to have a chance to even ask for it AGAIN. Then after we got all the food the waiter never came back to check on us, and we needed refills and tartar sauce. The fish was overcooked and the potato was dry like it had been sitting out for hours and when I finally got my iced tea it tasted of nicotine-GROSS. We waited and waited he never asked how anything was, 30 minutes later he brought the check and still didn’t ask if everything was ok.

fried fish platter

American Family Dining Bad Service

Jerry's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Jerry's Restaurant is located near the cities of San Benito County.
People found this by searching for: Jerry's Menu Hollister, What Year Was Jerry's Restaurant In Hollister California Established, Jerry's Restaurant Menu, Jerry's Restaurant Hollister Ca, Jerry's Restaurant In Hollister California, Jerry Hollister Menu, Jerry Dinner, Hollister Ca, and Jerry's Hollister Ca.