Jerry's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Family Dining, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Nasty place ."
Cons
"Remodel & paint. Keep out the flies. "
"Renew ."
LizW88 photo

LizW88

Hollister, CA

Waste of money/time

At first we thought our experience was going well the staff seemed friendly and we thought the service was fast- my boyfriend got his salad almost immediately but everything went downhill from there. The waitress who took my drink order forgot to tell our waiter my drink and I had to wait until I received my food to have a chance to even ask for it AGAIN. Then after we got all the food the waiter never came back to check on us, and we needed refills and tartar sauce. The fish was overcooked and the potato was dry like it had been sitting out for hours and when I finally got my iced tea it tasted of nicotine-GROSS. We waited and waited he never asked how anything was, 30 minutes later he brought the check and still didn’t ask if everything was ok.

fried fish platter

June 21, 2010

Great breakfast

As soon as you come into Hollister you will see Jerry's. Its your typical diner style food, but they have great breakfast. Prices are reasonable, and the food is good. It can get very busy on the weekends, but its worth the wait.
August 25, 2009

They're usually good...

This place is generally ok. I usually get breakfast 'cause it's hard to mess it up. My greatest complaint would be that they water down the ketchup waaay too much. They also water down the tabasco sauce too much. Im on the verge of…
January 11, 2009

LOve it!

I have been going to Jerry's since I was a kid. If you want good diner type food this is the place to go in Hollister. They have a great menu with lots of choices! Recommended!

American Family Dining Bad Service

Jerry's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/05/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Remodel & paint. Keep out the flies.
  • 12/11/2013 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/25/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nasty place .
    Cons
    Renew .
People found this by searching for: Jerry's Restaurant Menu, Jerry Dinner, Hollister Ca, Jerry's Hollister Ca, Jerry's Restaurant Hollister Ca, Jerry's Menu Hollister, Jerry's Restaurant In Hollister California, What Year Was Jerry's Restaurant In Hollister California Established, and Jerry Hollister Menu.