6308 Richmond Hwy
Alexandria, VA 22306-6408

Jerry's Subs & Pizza

Cuisine: Cheesesteak, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"Great tasting cheese steaks."
Cons
"The trip to this Jerry's. "
"Too pricey."
Comments
"BOO"
  • 10/03/2014

A Cheesesteak chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    The trip to this Jerry's.
    Comments
    BOO
  • 3/10/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great tasting cheese steaks.
    Cons
    Too pricey.
  • 5/26/2013

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

angrycustomer photo

angrycustomer

Alexandria, VA

Disrespectful and unhelpful.

I attempted to place an order for delivery over the phone. I had a painful ten minute conversation of trying to get my address correct. I had spelled out every single letter three times over because she kept getting the street name wrong and because of her thick accent. After taking so long to finally get my address right i place my order and she said that i need to talk to her manager. also hard to understand he explains to me that “we don’t deliver that far away.” and HUNG UP THE PHONE! I cannot believe the blatant disrespect that was given to me. I will NEVER buy from that Jerry’s subs again.

Delivery Cheesesteak Kid Friendly
Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

Jerry's Subs & Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Jerry's Subs & Pizza is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Jerries Rivhmond Hwy Menu, Jerry's Subs Richmond Highway, Jerrys Sub And Pizza On Richmond Highwau, "Jerry's Subs And Pizza Menu", Jerry Sub 22306, Msg In Jerry's Subs And Pizza, Jerry's Subs & Pizza Richmond Highway Alexandria Va, Jerrys Subs And Pizza In Ricmond Hwy, and Pizza 22306.