Jersey's Bar & Grill

Cuisine: Steak, Bar, American Traditional

Jersey's Bar & Grill is a Steak, Bar, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"There were no pros for me, I The waitress we had was very unfriendly. It was a very horrible experience he food was terrible. I ordered fish and it was COLD ! I asked for the 3 shrimp on the skewer and it was cold and jelled !! Disgusting ! I don't know "
"I love their food I would eat there everyday day if I could the steak and the catfish are two of my favorites"
Cons
"The whole experience was horrible. Maybe my family was treated with such horrible service and food so we wouldn't come back and it certainly worked !"
  • 12/03/2015

A diner from Janesville, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/23/2015

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 9/06/2015

A Steak chowhound from Beloit, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/18/2015

• 2/05/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/10/2014

A Steak chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/26/2014

• 10/23/2014

A Steak chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

tyk1231 photo

tyk1231

Beloit, WI

The food is above average, but the bartenders that work there are just horrible! Customer service definitely is WAY BELOW average!

Steak Bar American Traditional

Jersey's Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Jersey's Bar & Grill is located near the cities of South Beloit.
People found this by searching for: Jerseys Beloit Wi, Jerseys Restaurant Beloit Wi, Jerseys Beloit Wi Menu, Jersey's Beloit Wi, Jerseys Beloit, Jerseys Bar Beloit Wi, Jersey's Bar And Grill Beloit, and Jersey's Bar & Grill Beloit.