Jersey's Bar & Grill

Cuisine: Steak, Pub Food, Grill

Jersey's Bar & Grill is a Steak, Pub Food, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"There were no pros for me, I The waitress we had was very unfriendly. It was a very horrible experience he food was terrible. I ordered fish and it was COLD ! I asked for the 3 shrimp on the skewer and it was cold and jelled !! Disgusting ! I don't know "
"I love their food I would eat there everyday day if I could the steak and the catfish are two of my favorites"
Cons
"The whole experience was horrible. Maybe my family was treated with such horrible service and food so we wouldn't come back and it certainly worked !"
tyk1231 photo

tyk1231

Beloit, WI

The food is above average, but the bartenders that work there are just horrible! Customer service definitely is WAY BELOW average!

March 13, 2005

Best I've had in a long time

This is a bar at about 9 pm, but up until that point, it is one of the best restaurants that I have been to. I personally am very picky about my steak and they have not gotten it wrong yet. The service is great, whether it is busy or…

Steak Pub Food Good For Kids

Jersey's Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/03/2015 A diner from Janesville, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/23/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 9/06/2015 A diner from Beloit, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/18/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/10/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/26/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/03/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Jersey's Bar & Grill is located near the cities of South Beloit.
People found this by searching for: Jerseys Beloit Wi Menu, Jerseys Restaurant Beloit Wi, Jersey's Bar And Grill Beloit, Jersey's Bar & Grill Beloit, Jerseys Beloit Wi, Jersey's Beloit Wi, and Jerseys Beloit.