4167 Franklin Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37128-4119

Jet's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch specials, Lunch

• 9/05/2015

A dining patron from Smyrna, TN tried it.

• 9/11/2013

A dining patron from Bennettsville, SC tried it.

• 5/10/2013

A dining patron from Smyrna, TN tried it and liked it.

• 3/14/2013

A Pizza food lover from Powell, TN tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Heatherparks photo

Heatherparks

Nashville, TN

Best Pizza I have Ever Had

OMG! This pizza is the most amazing pizza I have ever tasted. They have the best crust the most incredible sauce (just the right amount) not to spicey, not to sweet and just the right thickness. The amount of veggies, meat, and cheeses cover the entire top but are careful to expose enough crust to keep your fingers from getting messy. I just can’t say enough about the this pizza. I can’t wait to see Jet’s Pizza start expanding throughout Middle Tennessee. Lookout all you Nashville Pizza Placed There is a new Pie in Town!. Papa J you have nothing in Common with this new TItan!

jsb712 photo

jsb712

Wixom, MI

Oh My, What a Pizza!

Don’t take my word for it, I went into the store on what I learned was their first day, got a slice…. The next day i went back to get a whole pie, and let me tell you, they do not dissapoint. Jim (the manager) is great, and I think everyone in the area is going to get to know Jets and how great their Pizza is!

All Meaty

If you like meat, try this pizza, then get it again the next time you want pizza!

mommamiaria photo

mommamiaria

Murfreesboro, AR

A NEW YORK PIZZA IN MURFREESBORO - THE BEST!

FIVE STARS! If you want an awesome pizza, order the eight corner deep dish pizza from Jets! We moved here from Florida 4 years ago and it has taken us that long to find a great pizza. Don’t take our word for it though. You must try it for yourself. Even better than the pizza is the customer service. Jimmy the manager is one of the nicest people you could meet. Great food, great service, great price! What are you waiting for? My husband is picking up a Jets Pizza as I am writing this. Enjoy! :o)

EIGHT CORNER

JETS EIGHT CORNER PIZZA IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST PIZZA IN MURFREESBORO WITHOUT A DOUBT!

danew37130 photo

danew37130

Murfreesboro, TN

Jets Pizza

My wife and I enjoyed a deep dish pepperoni pizza. It had a great texture and pieces were cut evenly. A really good tasting pizza. The business is very clean and neat. We had never used them before and they gave us a coupon and that was great.

Pepperoni Pizza

Great taste good texture evenly cut pieces appearance of food was good. Also the coupon offered was a good surprise. We will definitely go back to Jets Pizza.

Pizza Lunch specials Lunch

Jet's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jets Pizza Murfreesboro Tn, Jets Pizza In Murfreesboro Tn, Jets Pizza Murfreesboro, Jett Pizza Murfreesboro, Jets Pizza Franklin Tn, Jet Pizza Murfreesboro Tn, Jets Pizza, and Jet's Pizza Franklin Tn.