Jhanthong Banbua

Neighborhoods: North Junior College Neighborhood Association
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"The curry rolls are fantastic! I also loved the Sakoo Sordsai, but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. The soups are another highlight. All the food is so good that I pretty much refuse to go anywhere else for Thai food."
"Tod Mun is a must. Get one for each person. If you do not you'll all regret not having enough ;) Everything is fabulous. Eating here for twenty years."
"Great friendly service, delicious authentic food."
Cons
"None."
"None. No complaints here."
Comments
"Prepare to be satisfied."
"Try it you will like it YUM!!!"
  • 9/30/2016

A dining patron from Santa Rosa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None.
  • 2/25/2016

Frankip tried it, liked it, and rated it . Frankip liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None. No complaints here.
    Comments
    Prepare to be satisfied.
  • 12/09/2015

A Thai chowhound from San Ramon, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great friendly service, delicious authentic food.
    Comments
    Try it you will like it YUM!!!
  • 8/15/2014

A Thai food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

EddieF photo

EddieF

Redmond, WA

this is the best thai food I have eaten in...

this is the best thai food I have eaten in North America. The only time I found something comparable was when Cat and I were in downton Bangkok with her cousin whom took us to a local non English speaking restaurant and ordered us this amazing meal. If I am ever in this area, I will definitely hit up this place.

Thai Dinner Lunch

Jhanthong Banbua  Restaurant Reviews

Jhanthong Banbua is located near the cities of Roseland and Larkfield.
People found this by searching for: Jhanthong Banbua Santa Rosa, Jhanthong Banbua, Jhan Thong Banbua, Jhanthong Banbua Santa Rosa Menu, Janthong Banbua, Restaurants Near Mendocino Avenue In Santa Rosa, Ca, Jhanthong Banbua Santa Rosa Ca, Jhanthong Banbua Restaurant, and Jhanthong Banbua Menu.