Jhanthong Banbua

Neighborhoods: North Junior College Neighborhood Association
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"The curry rolls are fantastic! I also loved the Sakoo Sordsai, but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. The soups are another highlight. All the food is so good that I pretty much refuse to go anywhere else for Thai food."
"Tod Mun is a must. Get one for each person. If you do not you'll all regret not having enough ;) Everything is fabulous. Eating here for twenty years."
"Great friendly service, delicious authentic food."
Cons
"None."
"None. No complaints here."
Comments
"Prepare to be satisfied."
"Try it you will like it YUM!!!"
  • 9/30/2016

A diner from Santa Rosa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None.
  • 2/25/2016

Frankip tried it, liked it, and rated it . Frankip liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None. No complaints here.
    Comments
    Prepare to be satisfied.
  • 12/09/2015

A Thai food lover from San Ramon, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great friendly service, delicious authentic food.
    Comments
    Try it you will like it YUM!!!
  • 8/15/2014

EddieF photo

EddieF

Redmond, WA

this is the best thai food I have eaten in...

this is the best thai food I have eaten in North America. The only time I found something comparable was when Cat and I were in downton Bangkok with her cousin whom took us to a local non English speaking restaurant and ordered us this amazing meal. If I am ever in this area, I will definitely hit up this place.

February 22, 2010

Service Has Greatly Improved. Delicious Authentic Thai Curry!

Excellent & vast array of authentic Thai curries. There are plenty of vegan/vegetarian options - as most dishes are served with choice of meat, tofu or just veggies. The soup like green curry (with coconut milk) is tastiest, I find with…
April 8, 2008

I love this place!

This place is not only great but it is a place that you can bring your family and not worry. I have four children and I can't tell you how many evenings I have someone asking whether we can go to eat here.\r The price is so reasonable and…

8/20/2017

A diner from Berkeley, CA tried China Garden Restaurant.

8/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from CA tried Homerun Pizza in Larkfield-Wikiup.

8/14/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from US tried Carl's Jr. and liked it.

8/08/2017

A diner from Santa Rosa, CA tried Great China Restaurant.

8/07/2017

A Thai food lover from Santa Rosa, CA tried Thai House.

8/01/2017

A diner from Santa Rosa, CA tried El Brinquito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/01/2017

A Burmese chowhound from Santa Rosa, CA tried Best of Burma 2.

7/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried Taqueria Molcajetes.

7/26/2017

A diner from Santa Rosa, CA tried Kevlar Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/26/2017

Lindaseales tried BubbleCups.

Thai Dinner Lunch

Jhanthong Banbua  Restaurant Reviews

Jhanthong Banbua is located near the cities of Larkfield.
People found this by searching for: Jhanthong Banbua Santa Rosa, Jhan Thong Banbua, Restaurants Near Mendocino Avenue In Santa Rosa, Ca, Jhanthong Banbua, Jhanthong Banbua Santa Rosa Menu, Jhanthong Banbua Santa Rosa Ca, Jhanthong Banbua Restaurant, Jhanthong Banbua Menu, and Janthong Banbua.