Jim Dandy's of Rutherford

Cuisine: American, Wraps, Hamburgers

Jim Dandy's of Rutherford is a American, Wraps, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"I actually order every week from Jim Dandy's. I don't go there, as parking is a real pain in Rutherford. My children absolutely love this place! My husband and I are quite pleased, and that's why we go back. I highly recommend the Philly cheese steak with"
"I like other foods it was delicious "
"Delivery and prices"
"Atmosphere"
Cons
"We have had only minimal issues with Jim Dandy's. The salads are not what we would recommend, as they are rather bland. We shall go back again as usual!"
"Smellyish long time for food"
"No online menu!!!! Get with it! Omg"
Comments
"Very good food"
"Nope"
cantbeatgoodfood photo

cantbeatgoodfood

Hackensack, NJ

Jim Dandys bbq

This is a review of the jim dandys in nutley,believe it is on washington avenue,couldnt find their page.well decorated,lots of room,a very large selection for food,bar in other room.Good service,prices ARE high.

pulled pork sandwich

the pulled pork sandwich is the only item besides fries,and a soda i’ve had here,the pulled pork was a good size sandwich,and thought it was pretty good,cant get this sandwich in many places in the surrounding area,went twice here,and will go back.

July 28, 2010

Terrible Customer Service

Jim Dandys of Rutherford does have a great atmosphere but the customer service is terrible. My family and I walked in with a simple question and received a very hostile and smart response. We ended up just walking out. If you'd like to try…
April 9, 2008

Over Priced

The food is good, and the Wild West atmosphere is great for families. However, there is not much of a value. A burger combo costs over ten dollars! Why waste your money on cholesterol?

American Wraps Hamburgers

Jim Dandy's of Rutherford  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/09/2016 A diner from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ tried it.

• 4/13/2016 A diner from Kearny, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Kearny, NJ tried it.

• 2/18/2016 A diner from Rutherford, NJ tried it.

• 9/19/2015 A diner from Rutherford, NJ tried it.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/09/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/20/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 4/06/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

Jim Dandy's of Rutherford is located near the cities of East Rutherford, Lyndhurst, Lyndhurst Twp, Carlstadt, and E Rutherford.
People found this by searching for: Jim Dandy Restaurant Rutherford Nj, Jim Dandy's Rutherford, Jim Dandys Rutherford Menu, Jim Dandy Rutherford Menu, Jim Dandy's Rutherford Nj, Jim Dandy's Rutherford Menu, and Jim Dandys Rutherford.