Jim Neelys Interstate Barbeque

Cuisine: BBQ, Lunch, Ribs

Overall
Pros
"I really enjoyed my whole experience "
"There were no pros. Flies, gnats, dirty tables and floors. "
"The food was awful and understaffed. The restaurant was not ready to serve our large group despite the orders were sent three days earlier based on menu sent to our attention. However, it was brought to our attention we received the incorrect menu on the "
"GreAt ribs"
"Real Memphis BBQ the sauce is amazing. Happy and full family passing thru...wow delish!"
Cons
"Everything was outstanding "
"Tuff overcooked ribs"
"Worst BBO! Not recommended! Don't waste your time and money!!!!"
"It is a dive but dont let it fool you the food is outstanding. It is actually very pleasant and the people so nice. "
Comments
"My waitress was outstanding they need too give that girl raise."
"Read reviews before considering to eat at this restaurant."
"You have to try it! Go see Graceland and stop here to eat. "
December 13, 2013

I ordered BBQ nachos with the chips on the side (I wanted everything exactly like it comes except for the chips) and the employee stated that she would put everything on the side to make it easier. I told her I didn't want it that way…
April 21, 2011

Interstate Bar-B-Q

I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this place to ANYONE! The food was fair-at best. The only hot item was the fries. The service was awful! From the reviews I'm reading, the only consistency is how bad the service is! …
May 6, 2009

Horrible all around

I have never left no tip in my life until I went to Interstate. Service was ZERO stars. Food came out cold, and it was mediocre BBQ anyhow. Waste of time and money.

BBQ Dinner Lunch

Jim Neelys Interstate Barbeque  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/03/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I really enjoyed my whole experience
    Cons
    Everything was outstanding
    Comments
    My waitress was outstanding they need too give that girl raise.
  • 2/03/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Tuff overcooked ribs
  • 7/11/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    There were no pros. Flies, gnats, dirty tables and floors.
  • 11/16/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 11/23/2013 A diner from Memphis, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2013 A diner from Montgomery, AL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Worst BBO! Not recommended! Don't waste your time and money!!!!
    Comments
    Read reviews before considering to eat at this restaurant.
  • 7/30/2013 A diner from Mt Zion, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    GreAt ribs
  • 7/28/2013 A diner from East Carondelet, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    You have to try it! Go see Graceland and stop here to eat.
People found this by searching for: Jim Neely's Interstate Bbq, Interstate Bbq Memphis, Jimneelysinterstatebarbeque.Com, Outcold Bbq, Jim Neely's Inters, Best Asian Cuisine Memphis, Restaurant With Lasagna On Menu Memphis Tn, Restaurants In Bartlett, Tn, and Interstate Bbq Menu.