Jimmie Cone

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt

Overall
Pros
"Soft ice cream has more flavor than any other around."
"Ice cream "
Cons
"None, it's ice cream!"
  • 7/09/2017

An Ice Cream food lover from Olney, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/05/2017

An Ice Cream food lover from Washington, DC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2017

A dining patron from Silver Spring, MD tried it.

• 4/10/2017

A dining patron from Madisonville, TN tried it.

• 3/27/2017

An Ice Cream chowhound from Sykesville, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

• 8/16/2016

An Ice Cream food lover from La Plata, MD tried it.

• 7/24/2016

A dining patron from Germantown, MD tried it.

• 7/09/2016

An Ice Cream food lover from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 6/19/2016

An Ice Cream chowhound from Woodbine, MD tried it.

backstopbob89 photo

backstopbob89

Mount Airy, MD

Overrated but okay

If you don’t mind waiting forever for the very slow and occasionally sullen summer help, you can get some decent soft-serve, but it’s nothing special. The hours are very erratic…it’s basically whenever the help shows up.

November 24, 2008

I love this place

I have been going to Jimmy Cone since I was a child. We made it a family tradition to go on weekend. Now that I have kids I take them there to enjoy the same treats I did as a child. The ice cream and the sundaes are and always have been…
November 13, 2008

Yummy soft serve

I didn't realize that there was a Jimmie Cone in Mount Airy until last year. I had been going to the one in Damascus for years. I have since been here several times and have never been disapointed. The ice cream is fabulous! I always…
November 12, 2008

Great for an evening treat!

Jimme Cone is a great ice cream shop that offers a variety of soft serve ice cream. The prices are reasonable. I love the milkshakes. You can't go wrong with Jimmy Cone. There is something for everyone.

Ice Cream Frozen Yogurt

Jimmie Cone  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmie Cone is located near the cities of Mt Airy.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy Cone Hours, Jimmie Cone Mount Airy, Jimmie Cone Menu, Mt Airy Md Jimmy Cone, Jimmy Cone In Mount Ariy Maryland Menu, Jimmie Cone Mt Airy, Jimmie Cone Mt Airy Menu, Jimmy Cone Menu, and Jimmy Cone Mt Airy.