135 Welch Ave
Ames, IA 50014

Jimmy John's

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Jimmy John's is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/19/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/05/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Thanks for Being Good Sports!

All I have to say about this Jimmy John’s is that it’s great. Considering the amount of late night bull and drunk people they have to put up with they should at least get a little recognition. On the weekends there are usually lines out the door come bar close.

Jimmy John’s was my late night savior. I would go here a lot when pizza from the joint above the bar I worked wasn’t sounding so good. And I won’t tell you how many times JJ saved me after a bar outing of my own. I wouldn’t say that JJ is outstanding, but when you’re starving at 1:45 in the morning, maybe it is.

Now that I am a little older and wiser I’ve realized that Jimmy John’s isn’t a godsend. It’s not the best sandwich I’ve ever had (Tuna Town in Huntington Beach currently holds that title), but I’ll give you 5 stars for putting up with all that you put up with and keeping so many college kids fed. So thanks JJ workers for being such good sports and dealing with our crap.

American Catering Dinner

Jimmy John's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jimmy Johns Ames, Jimmy Johns Ames Ia Welch, Jimmy Johns Welch, Jimmy Johns Ames Iowa Welch, Jimmy Johns Ames Hours, Jimmy Johns Ames Iowa, and Jimmy Johns Menu Ames Iowa.