285 W Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080

Jimmy John's

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Fast Food

Jimmy John's is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 2/23/2018

A Lunch chowhound from Portsmouth, NH tried it.

Richardsonmom photo

Richardsonmom

Richardson, TX

Horrible experience

Avoid this store like the plague. The service here is horrible. Placed a web order for pickup, got home and they messed up the order. This was the first time I visited this store, and only because I was in the area. There was about a third the amount of meat that there should have been on the sub (I am a frequent flyer for this particular sub at my normal JJ in Irving), plus they left off all the toppings! I called to see if I could get a refund because the sub was so pathetic and they refused my request. Insisted instead that I take my 7 year old vomiting son back out, drive 20 miles back to this particular JJ store so they could remake my sub. Yeah, right. Will NEVER order from this store again and will post this experience everywhere. Management obviously doesn’t care about — and has no trouble ripping off and shorting — customers.

#15 Club Tuna

They shorted this sub so badly that the tuna barely covered half the length of the sub – spread out. Left off almost all the toppings I ordered. Sent only tuna and cucumber.

jennimpeal photo

jennimpeal

Dallas, TX

Jimmy John's Stiffs Employees

Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwich Shop on Campbell Road in Richardson, TX, following the lead of other JJ franchises in DFW, no longer compensates it’s delivery employees. Gas and mileage expenses now come out of employee’s min-wage paychecks. Bad on you, Jimmy John’s.

Delivery Dinner Lunch

Jimmy John's  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmy John's is located near the cities of Scott.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy John's Delivery Richardson, Jimmy John's Menu 75080 Zip, Jimmy Johns Menu Richardson, Tx, Jimmy Johns Campbell Richardson, Jimmy Papa Johns 75080, Jimmy John'S Richardson, Tx 75080, Jimmy Johns Richardson, Jimmy John's Breakfast, and Jimmy Jihns Menu 75080.