54570 Ironwood Rd
South Bend, IN 46635

Jimmy John's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Jimmy John's is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 5/29/2017

A diner from South Bend, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/29/2013

An American chowhound from US tried it.

jeffreys photo

jeffreys

Elkhart, IN

HORRIBLE PLACE DONT GO HERE

Horribly rude staff do not visit they are obnoxious and rude. I went in to order a sandwich I ordered a #6 vegetarian to which I was suggested to “eat meat like a real man” I shrugged it off bad attempt at humor then I tried to order a drink to be told that the “soda machine is down and it looks like I don’t need a soda anyways.” I then walk away to see out of the corner of my eye the employee laughing and high five another employee at what had just happen. I really hope this establishment follows the blockbuster next to it and closes down for good if that’s how they will treat their customers who are willing to pay them money I mean do they not understand without customers they have no business, IE no paycheck and I hope one of them reads this (if they can) and then relays this message back to the real owner not the one pretending to be the owner when I asked to speak to the owner.

#6 Vegetarian

American Dinner Lunch

Jimmy John's  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmy John's is located near the cities of Argos, Notre Dame, University Of Notre Dame, Roseland, and Indian Village.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy John's Ironwood South Bend, Jimmy Johns Notre Dame University, Jimmy Johns Ironwood South Bend, Jimmy John's Reveiw Ironwood Southbend, Jimmy John's Restaurant On Ironwood, Jimmy John's Notre Dame Menu, and Jimmy Johns Ironwood Notre Dame.