Jimmy John's

Cuisine: Deli, Lunch, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Extremely helpful staff. They didn't mind waiting on me. This is a problem for me because visually impaired. They were friendly, helpful and efficient. The ambiance was very comfortable."
"Good food"
"Just approachable employees, and inviting ambience. With a splash of freedom of speech finally being validated by the average Joe. The government should have no right to be a jimmy John's patron,lol"
Cons
"Being too fast. When I ordered and paid, I immediately had to sneeze and they had made my sandwich so quick that I sneezed on my sandwich that was already in front of me. Even with the added snot it was still delicious, if not better."
"I didn't have any which is unusual for me."
"Nada"
Comments
"Expect delays during busy hours as the delivery area is huge. Also, when looking up store hours on their website, they close at 12 Sunday-Wednesday. If you happen to be looking at their hours after they have closed Wednesday then it will say 3am because i"
"Nada tambien"
May 23, 2005

Party Platter!

Jimmy John's makes a great sub! Biggest downside - lack of parking. A few months ago I ordered 2 party platters for a birthday party and this is definitely something I'll be doing again! They're reasonably priced & it comes with a…

Deli Lunch Delivery
Tips
  • Can't get enough? Jimmy John's sells day-old bread to aid in your own sub creation.

Jimmy John's  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/21/2015 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 6/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I didn't have any which is unusual for me.
  • 1/24/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 1/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2013 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 7/07/2013 A diner from Northville, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nada
    Comments
    Nada tambien
Jimmy John's is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy Johns St Paul Ford Parkway, Jimmy Johns Highland, Jimmy John's Ford Parkway, Jimmy Johns Ford Parkway St Paul Mn, Jimmy Johns Ford Pkwy, Jimmy Johns Ford Parkway, and Jimmy Johns 55105.