2053 Ford Pkwy
St Paul, MN 55116-1932

Jimmy John's

Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Extremely helpful staff. They didn't mind waiting on me. This is a problem for me because visually impaired. They were friendly, helpful and efficient. The ambiance was very comfortable."
"Good food"
"Just approachable employees, and inviting ambience. With a splash of freedom of speech finally being validated by the average Joe. The government should have no right to be a jimmy John's patron,lol"
Cons
"Being too fast. When I ordered and paid, I immediately had to sneeze and they had made my sandwich so quick that I sneezed on my sandwich that was already in front of me. Even with the added snot it was still delicious, if not better."
"I didn't have any which is unusual for me."
"Nada"
Comments
"Expect delays during busy hours as the delivery area is huge. Also, when looking up store hours on their website, they close at 12 Sunday-Wednesday. If you happen to be looking at their hours after they have closed Wednesday then it will say 3am because i"
"Nada tambien"
  • 12/15/2020

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/21/2015

A Deli food lover from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/07/2014

A Deli chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I didn't have any which is unusual for me.
  • 1/24/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/14/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2013

A dining patron from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 7/07/2013

A Deli food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nada
    Comments
    Nada tambien

Deli Good For Kids Subs
Lagoon Restaurant

Chinese in Thomas Dale

Jimmy John's  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmy John's is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy Johns 55105, Jimmy John's Ford Parkway, Jimmy Johns Highland, Jimmy Johns Ford Parkway, Jimmy Johns Ford Parkway St Paul Mn, Jimmy Johns St Paul Ford Parkway, and Jimmy Johns Ford Pkwy.