Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Soundview
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good food just a bit pricey "
"Me an my kids go there always "
"Everythng clean and food delecious and they put my food in a very pretty presentation I LIKE IT!! "
"Salad"
Cons
"Cheaper menu "
"Just the parking !! "
"Lower price for salad"
Comments
"Really not !! I would like you can have s parking for cars "
November 5, 2008

Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant

We absolutely loove Jimmy's Cafe, we eat as a family every saturday! They always customize my food, because I am a picky eater, I have never been dissatisfied with the food.
August 5, 2008

the burgers and fries are amazing. the cheesecake is delicious too, never had bad service. but wish the prices were a tad lower
March 28, 2008

MOLDY PIE AND INCOMPETENT MANAGERS

MOLDY FOOD! Bad choice if you care about food safety. Tonight they served my husband and I two slices of MOLDY Dutch Apple Pie and had the audacity to be offended that we complained about it! My family frequented this place, eating from…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Lunch Breakfast

Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/23/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/10/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 6/16/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/12/2016 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/01/2015 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 11/22/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 11/07/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/05/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food just a bit pricey
    Cons
    Cheaper menu
  • 5/31/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

Teddys Place

Deli in Union Port

Giovani's Pizza & Restaurant

Pizza in Mott Haven

Luen Hing Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Kings Bridge

New Capital Restaurant

Diner in University Heights

Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant is located near the cities of Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, Bronx County, and West Farms.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy's Cafe Bronx, Jimmy Grand Cafe Menu, Jimmy's Cafe Bronx Ny Menu, Jimmy's Diner Bronx, Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant, Jimmy's Bronx Diner, Jimmy's Cafe Restaurant Menu, and Jimmy's Cafe Bronx Menu.