1001 Castle Hill Ave
Bronx, NY 10472-6395

Jimmy's Grand Cafe

Neighborhoods: Unionport
Cuisine: Diner, Lunch, Lunch specials

Jimmy's Grand Cafe is a Diner, Lunch, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"I love the service. I asked for my food to be a certain way. And it was. The food was so good. Me and my husband talked about it all night. We will always go there. We are going back next week."
  • 10/18/2017

A Diner chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/04/2017

A Diner chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 4/29/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 2/15/2017

A Diner chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/07/2016

A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.

stharkur photo

stharkur

Ossining, NY

I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!

I WILL NEVER GO TO OR RECOMMEND THIS ESTABLISHMENT AGAIN!!!
A night of celebration was ruined by their vale, horrible service, and damage to my vehicle. I watched the vale driver slam my driver side door into another vehicle when I was ready to leave. He acted like nothing happened and didn’t even apologize! I spoke with the manager of Jimmy’s, who was unapologetic as well, and did nothing when I told him about the situation. When I told him what the valet driver had done (and the valet driver owned up to what he had done) and that I witnessed it and that he didn’t even apologize all he said was “that is how he is, you need to contact his manager”. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! When the manager of valet arrived (20 min later) he proceeded to tell me that there was no way the damage on my vehicle could have been caused by him slamming my door into another vehicle. So I guess he’s an insurance claim’s adjuster in his spare time :-|
I will be taking them to small claims court.
I WILL NEVER GO TO OR RECOMMEND THIS ESTABLISHMENT AGAIN!!!

Dinner Diner Lunch
Teddys Place

Deli in Union Port

Luen Hing Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Kings Bridge

New Capital Restaurant

Diner in University Heights

Jimmy's Grand Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmy's Grand Cafe is located near the cities of The Bronx, Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, and Bronx County.
People found this by searching for: Jimmys Grand Cafe Menu, Jimmy's Grand Cafe Menu, and Jimmy's Grand Cafe.