2303 N Mayfair Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53226

Jimmy's Island Grill & Iguana Bar

Cuisine: Grill, Pizza, Bar

Jimmy's Island Grill & Iguana Bar is a Grill, Pizza, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pizza

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Pleasantly Surprised for a Hotel Restaurant

Jimmy’s Island Grill is located at the Radisson hotel in Wauwatosa, WI. Normally (in my opinion), restaurants located in/at hotels aren’t always the best. I was pleasantly surprised as Jimmy’s Island Grill had great food, drinks and a fun atmosphere. The service was pretty good, but I think my group of friends was having too much fun to notice. The dinner portions were very large as they come with rolls, salad veggies and choice of potato or rice. Even the drink sizes were large and festive with a gekko on the top of each glass.

Coconut Shrimp Platter

Coconut Shrimp Platter – Jumbo shrimp dipped in our special citrus-coconut batter, fried crisp & served with pineapple salsa and orange dipping sauce. This also came with rolls, cooked carrots, and I chose salt crusted baked potato. There were an extremely large portion of shrimp (I want to say about 15), fried golden with the sweet coconut. The salsa and sauce went very well with. I would definitely order this again.

casparlee photo

casparlee

London, Greater London

Jimmy's Island Grill & Iguana Bar

An island oasis in a dense sea of malls, movie theaters and franchised restaurants, Jimmy’s is my go-to bar that takes me away from the watered down cookie-cutter culture of Midwest suburbia and let’s me pretend that I’m on vacation in Key West. This well run place offers professional dissertation methodology bartenders and waitstaff who, and as a testament to Jimmy (yes there is a Jimmy) have been there for a long time. Tight and right. The menu is great. The kitchen solid. You can get lost at Jimmys and turn off the world around you. Even if it is Wauwatosa.

CarolineFlack photo

CarolineFlack

San Francisco, CA

Jimmy's Grill

I have been to Jimmy’s Grill after reading reviews by Dissertation Help Deal Writers I have gone to that town to meet some special friends of mine. I had a great time over there

Bouvie photo

Bouvie

Milwaukee, WI

Jimmy"s Island Grill

This was my first time eating here after hearing good reviews. I started with a cup of their house Gumbo witch was a healthy serving of very tasty sausage and every thing else that makes Gumbo so great. I followed it with a very good BBQ burger and fries. All in all a very good meal with great service on a Wednesday nite. I will likely come again.

Grill Pizza Bar

Jimmy's Island Grill & Iguana Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmy's Island Grill & Iguana Bar is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Jimmys Island Grill Drink Menu, Iguana Bar, and Jimmy Island Grill.