Jimmys on the Park

Neighborhoods: Clayton
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

• 1/05/2016

An American chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

March 24, 2012

Does not know the meaning of customer service

This place has the worst customer service I have ever encountered! I am a foodie and love trying new places and new cuisines, and try to go to a new restaurant at least once a week. My best friend and I (along with my 1 year old) decided…
September 19, 2011

Tuna Nicose Salad

We arrived at this restaurant for an early evening meal before the crowds and the service was good and attentive. I had the flash fried spinach salad and my husband had tuna nicose salad which was excellent and well presented. We were…
June 13, 2011

What happened to manners, Jimmy?

I live in the DeMun neighborhood and, until recently, I loved dining at Jimmy's. The food is to die-for, the menu is vast and the ambiance--both inside and on the patio--is delightful. At least I thought it was delightful until I had…

4/17/2018

A diner from US tried Olive Garden in Concord and liked it.

4/14/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Canton House in Berkeley.

4/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Sesame Chinese Restaurant.

4/13/2018

A diner from US tried Miami Grill in Pagedale and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/12/2018

A Turkish chowhound from Hesperia, CA tried Royal Kebab Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/11/2018

A dining patron from Florissant, MO tried Seamus McDaniel's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/10/2018

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Shawarma King and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/08/2018

An American food lover from US tried Kirkwood Ice & Fuel Company.

4/07/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Pizza Hut in Breckenridge Hills.

4/07/2018

A Fast Food chowhound from Covington, LA tried Juan More Tamale, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best Tamales I have ever eaten..
Cons
Had to stand in line.. Always a line to get these great Tamales..
Comments
You will become a Tamale groupie once you have eaten 1.. Eat one you will want Juan More
American Dinner Lunch

Jimmys on the Park  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmys on the Park is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy's On The Park St. Louis, Jimmyt's Cafe On The Park, Clayton, Mo, Jimmy S On The Park St Louis, Jimmy's On The Park St Louis, Jimmy's On The Park, Jimmy's On The Park Clayton, and Jimmy On The Park.