Jimmys on the Park

Neighborhoods: Clayton
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

• 1/05/2016

An American chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

March 24, 2012

Does not know the meaning of customer service

This place has the worst customer service I have ever encountered! I am a foodie and love trying new places and new cuisines, and try to go to a new restaurant at least once a week. My best friend and I (along with my 1 year old) decided…
September 19, 2011

Tuna Nicose Salad

We arrived at this restaurant for an early evening meal before the crowds and the service was good and attentive. I had the flash fried spinach salad and my husband had tuna nicose salad which was excellent and well presented. We were…
June 13, 2011

What happened to manners, Jimmy?

I live in the DeMun neighborhood and, until recently, I loved dining at Jimmy's. The food is to die-for, the menu is vast and the ambiance--both inside and on the patio--is delightful. At least I thought it was delightful until I had…

5/27/2017

An American food lover from Springfield, MO tried Courtesy Diner.

5/27/2017

A Grill chowhound from Florissant, MO tried Miami Grill in Pagedale.

5/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Corner 17 in University City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/25/2017

A Grill chowhound from US tried Miami Grill in Pagedale.

5/25/2017

A chowhound from US tried Chef Hsu's Hunan Star, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Fenton, MO tried Sesame Chinese Restaurant.

5/24/2017

A diner from Kansas City, KS tried St Louis Fish and Chicken in Walnut Park West.

5/24/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Crusoe's Restaurant in Oakville and liked it.

5/24/2017

A dining patron from Winter Garden, FL tried Uncle Bill's Pancake & Dinner.

5/24/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried SuWallers Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Dinner Lunch
Herbie's Restaurant

American in Central West End

Hendri's Banquets & Catering

American in Bevo Mill

Truffles

Continental in Wydown-Skinker

Jimmys on the Park  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmys on the Park is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Jimmy's On The Park St Louis, Jimmyt's Cafe On The Park, Clayton, Mo, Jimmy S On The Park St Louis, Jimmy On The Park, Jimmy's On The Park, Jimmy's On The Park Clayton, and Jimmy's On The Park St. Louis.