Jimmys on the Park

Neighborhoods: Clayton
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

• 1/05/2016

An American chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

March 24, 2012

Does not know the meaning of customer service

This place has the worst customer service I have ever encountered! I am a foodie and love trying new places and new cuisines, and try to go to a new restaurant at least once a week. My best friend and I (along with my 1 year old) decided…
September 19, 2011

Tuna Nicose Salad

We arrived at this restaurant for an early evening meal before the crowds and the service was good and attentive. I had the flash fried spinach salad and my husband had tuna nicose salad which was excellent and well presented. We were…
June 13, 2011

What happened to manners, Jimmy?

I live in the DeMun neighborhood and, until recently, I loved dining at Jimmy's. The food is to die-for, the menu is vast and the ambiance--both inside and on the patio--is delightful. At least I thought it was delightful until I had…

11/20/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Steak 'n Shake in Webster Groves.

11/20/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Peppe's Apt. 2.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried China House in Dellwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food at an affordable price. Nice size portions.
Cons
Slow service.
Comments
Order your food over the phone and pick up for faster service.
11/17/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried China King in Boulevard Heights.

11/17/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Imo's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food.

11/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried China Garden in Affton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Close to my home
Cons
The food is not always consistently good. Also front desk could be more friendly. The inside is ok nothing special
11/17/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, KS tried Ocean Grill in Skinker DeBaliviere, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Pizza Hut in Spanish Lake.

11/17/2017

A diner from Imperial, MO tried Frankie Gs Grill & Bar in Oakville.

11/16/2017

A Burgers food lover from Tacoma, WA tried Rally's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Dinner Lunch

Jimmys on the Park  Restaurant Reviews

Jimmys on the Park is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Jimmyt's Cafe On The Park, Clayton, Mo, Jimmy S On The Park St Louis, Jimmy's On The Park Clayton, Jimmy's On The Park St Louis, Jimmy's On The Park St. Louis, Jimmy On The Park, and Jimmy's On The Park.