Jim's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Halal

Overall
Pros
"fast friendly cool nice "
"Very assertive and polite"
Cons
"none at this time"
"I'm writing to say that I order take-out here often and tonight, the person who took my order was inflexible about a small change to my order and when I said I'd order elsewhere, he didn't care. There are way too many similar restaurants that "

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Jim's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/05/2015 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    fast friendly cool nice
  • 4/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/19/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 9/05/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very assertive and polite
    Cons
    none at this time
  • 8/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Jim's Pizza is located near the cities of Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Jim's Pizza Worcester Ma Menu, Jim's Pizza Worcester Ma, Jim's Pizza Worcester, Ma, Jim'S Pizza Menu, Jims Pizza Worcester, Jims Pizza Worcester Ma, and Jim's Pizza Worcester.