Jim's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Halal

Overall
Pros
"fast friendly cool nice "
"Very assertive and polite"
Cons
"none at this time"
"I'm writing to say that I order take-out here often and tonight, the person who took my order was inflexible about a small change to my order and when I said I'd order elsewhere, he didn't care. There are way too many similar restaurants that "

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Jim's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/05/2015 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    fast friendly cool nice
  • 4/17/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/19/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/05/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very assertive and polite
    Cons
    none at this time
  • 8/25/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/01/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Jim's Pizza is located near the cities of Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Jim's Pizza Worcester Ma Menu, Jim'S Pizza Menu, Jims Pizza Worcester, Jim's Pizza Worcester, Jims Pizza Worcester Ma, Jim's Pizza Worcester, Ma, Belmont St Pizza Worc Ma., Jim's Pizza Belmont St Worcester Menu, and Jim's Pizza Worcester Ma.