3660 Houston Levee Rd
Collierville, TN 38017

Jim's Place Grille

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Greek, Cafe

Jim's Place Grille is a Steakhouse, Greek, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Pros
"14 people for lunch. Delicious food all around. Perfect service by Mary Morgan. Elegantly decorated private dining room. Perfect."
  • 7/20/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Collierville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/21/2015

amberthegr8 photo

amberthegr8

Memphis, TN

burnt filet minon

My husband , my 2 daughters and i went to Jims PLace for dinner on a sunday. The restraunt was modern and designed well. THe lighting was low . The people who were dinning there were older . This also had a bar on the other side of the restraunt which had a mixture of ages. I was not happy when they seated us at a table because i have a 2 yr old and it is much easier to eat at booth. Our waitress took our order brought our food then didnt come back for about 25 minutes. The first time we ate here my filet minon was burnt. I always as for well done but this was VERY burnt. For the price of the filet you would think they’d have a chef that knows how to cook.

filet minion

The first time we ate here i had the filet minion which was burnt. The burnt taste was over powering so i was not able to enjoy the filet. The seconf time we ate her i had the filet cabob. I ordered it well done and it was medium- rare. I had the waiter take it back and get it cooked more but when she brought it back the outside was burnt and the inside was STILL BLEEDING.

This place is over priced. The chef should be fired. I would not recommend this place. Very disappointed.

Steakhouse Greek Cafe

Jim's Place Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Jim's Place Grille is located near the cities of Fisherville, Eads Fisherville, and Piperton.
People found this by searching for: Jim's Place East Grill, Collierville, Tn, Jim's Place Grill Collierville Tn, Jim's Place East Collierville, Jim's East Collierville, Jims Place Grill Collierville, Jim's Place Grill Collierville, Jim's Place Houston Levee Memphis Tn, Jim's Place, and Jim'S Place East Collierville Tn Lunch Menu.