8711 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Jinpachi

Neighborhoods: West Hollywood
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian

Jinpachi is a Japanese, Sushi, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Awesome Uni

I went on a Tuesday, really craving the raw stuff. I wanted something fresh, light and meltingly tender. And in this awful heat, something cool would be awe-some. I walked five blocks from my office to Jinpachi, muttering as I ambled along. Sweating like a roasted pig by the time I got to the small joint, I collapsed onto the bar. Yeah, me, very graceful.

I picked up the menu, perusing its contents, even though I knew what I wanted. Some sea urchin here, some salmon there. Mackerel, halibut, scallop and squid are welcome as well. Each slice was placed gently on warm sushi rice. The rice itself was yummy and with fresh fish on top…drool. The highlight was definitely the uni – mildly sweet and slightly briny. I ended up ordering another 3 nigiri pieces. The total came out to be about $60, including tip and tax. But with such high quality fish, it falls within the expected range. Service was prompt, if a bit solemn and cold. But otherwise, it was a fantastic meal.

Japanese Sushi Asian
Joe's Pizza

Pizza in Hollywood Hills

Jinpachi  Restaurant Reviews

Jinpachi is located near the cities of Mound, Beverly Hills Ca, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: Jinpachi Restaurant, Jinpachi Menu, Jinpachi West Hollywood Lunch Menu, Jinpachi Sushi Lunch, Jinpachi Santa Monica Blvd, Jinpachi West Hollywood, Jinpachi West Hollywood Menu, and Best Sashimis West Hollywood.