2815 Glynn Ave
Brunswick, GA 31520-4843

Jinrights Seafood House

Cuisine: Seafood, Fast Food

Jinrights Seafood House is a Seafood and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"food and service"
"Clean friendly prompt service Delicious food"
"AUCE shrimp"
"good food + good prices = good times"
"Good Food and friendly service"
"Avery thing was prefect and the food is always excellent"
"My favorite place to get a fried fish sandwich!"
"Good food"
"Good"
"Decent fried seafood, but not great"
Cons
"Lunch menu items all day!!"
"srvc"
"Once you get past the fried seafood, there isn't much else."
  • 7/21/2022

A Seafood food lover from Madison, WI tried it.

• 5/07/2021

A Seafood food lover from US tried it.

• 10/03/2020

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/09/2020

A Seafood food lover from Hope Mills, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/23/2020

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    food and service
  • 5/17/2018

A dining patron from Reading, PA tried it.

• 10/25/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/20/2017

Pros
    Clean friendly prompt service Delicious food
  • 5/18/2017

A diner from Woodstock, GA tried it.

• 3/12/2017

A Seafood food lover from Greenwood, IN tried it.

GTPAddict photo

GTPAddict

Lawrenceville, GA

Wow, must have really gone downhill in last 4 years...

We ate here on July 5th 2012, and I was very disappointed. The last review I read was from 2008, but being a really good review we figured we’d try it out.

Well, the ants in the tarter sauce and other condiments should have probably been a sign we should have left, but we stayed. After killing a few more crawling around the table, we finally moved. The service was OK, but I believe they may have been short staffed because it took a long time before the tables were cleaned after people left. There was no one waiting for a table, so I guess this was not a problem for them anyway.

We ordered Gater Tail appetizers which was the best part of the visit. The rest of the food was OK, not bad, not good, just OK.

I would not eat here again, sorry guys.

Seafood Fast Food

Jinrights Seafood House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jinright's Seafood House, Jinright's Seafood House Menu, Jinwright Seafood Restaurant, Jinwrights Seafood, Jinwrights Brunswick, Jinrights Seafood, and Jinwrights Brunswick Ga.