Jin's Chow Mein

Neighborhoods: Becker
Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Fast Food

Jin's Chow Mein is a Asian, Chinese, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food"
Cons
"Everything is good "
  • 12/17/2015

A dining patron from Lisle, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/25/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/27/2014

An Asian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/05/2014

An Asian chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 11/28/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/17/2013

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything is good
  • 11/12/2013

An Asian food lover from MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/24/2013

An Asian chowhound from MI tried it.

• 6/13/2013

An Asian chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

• 5/13/2013

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

bigticket photo

bigticket

Dayton, MN

Best ever

Been going here since I was a kid. They have the best Egg Foo Yung

Seaseme Chicken

The best with egg foo yung

Geogy photo

Geogy

Minneapolis, MN

Jins

5 stars is not enough for this restaurant. It’s wonderful! It should be thousands and thousands of stars! I don’t have a favorite dish, I love almost the whole menu. The service is just quick., I order 56.00 worth of food on mothers days, in less then 5 min was ready! They were super busy on the holiday I was expecting half an hour, but no those girls working there were like super women!! They were nice, fast, calm .. Knew exactly what they were doing, PROFessional

Egg foo young

LoVeMeFoOd88 photo

LoVeMeFoOd88

New Hope, MN

CHEAP, DELICIOUS, FAST CHINESE FOOD!!!

Jin’s Chow Mein has the best orange chicken i’ve ever had and i’m not the one that usually likes orange chicken either. Also they have the best home made egg rolls. The food is great! The customer service is awesome! and the PRICE cannot be beat. Every time I call in to order and by the time I get there my food is hot and ready to go. They also adjust the spicyness to my liking and I like it EXTRA HOT!

I RECOMMEND MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND EVERYONE TO COME HERE!!!

LUNCH SPECIAL

Jin’s lunch special is my favorite of all time. It’s cheap and affordable for a quick lunch on the go. It includes an entree, cheese puffs, and fried rice. Almost every day they have different lunch specials for the same price so I can try a variety of things each day. To only have a 30 minute lunch I’m able to call ahead, place my order, pick up my food and everything is on the check out table ready to go is the fastest way to get a real meal for a cheap price and fast.

Been eating at Jin's Chow Mein since the sun came up.

Love the Chop Suey Chow Mein. Whenever I visit Minnesota, I make a special trip to Jin’s.

Chop Suey Chow Mein

Love it!!!!

Asian Chinese Egg Foo Yung
MNMom1981

New Hope, MN
0 useful

Jin's Chow Mein  Restaurant Reviews

Jin's Chow Mein is located near the cities of Robbinsdale, New Hope, Golden Valley, Hennepin County, and Brooklyn Center.
People found this by searching for: Jin's Chow Mein Crystal, Mn, Jin's Chow Mein, Jins Chow Mein, Jin's Chow Mein Crystal Mn, Jin's Chow Mein Menu, Crystal/Minnesota.Jin"Schowmein, Gins Chinese Crystal, and Jins Chow Mein Menu.