Jl's Bar-B-Q

Cuisine: Barbecue, Burgers

Jl's Bar-B-Q is a Barbecue and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Love the bake beans, wedge potatoes with the hot sauce, YUMMY. Good selection of meat"
"The amount of food I got was great. Enough for leftovers the next day. (Or a midnight snack) "
"A lil pricey but good food"
"Awesome decor love the gas pump and the tater wedges are the best."
"Plenty of food for price"
Cons
"Seems the price keeps going up, when you get it to go I would like my containers to be clean not dirty from their gloves."
"The line"
Comments
"Open a JL'S in Tulsa"
MontyL photo

MontyL

Pryor, OK

Great food

Love it

rib dinner

April 13, 2016

Came through town to buy a sandwich while I was buying a car and I am impressed with this place. THEY GIVE YOU A TON OF FOOD and I really like their food
March 21, 2010

End Of An Era

I use to work at JL's over 20 years ago, it was one of my most favorite jobs that I have had over the years. I moved to Co after I left Ok and have not found a BBQ place that compares yet! How sad that they have closed. When I was…
February 15, 2010

Good but, there are somethings to talk about.

I use to work for JL's and I had heard alot of talk of the place. I didn't understand what the big deal was even after working there.Although, the Bean's and Bologna were the best!!!! The pickles that were left over guys?? yeah poured in a…

Barbecue Burgers

Jl's Bar-B-Q  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/02/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2015 A diner from Sand Springs, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Open a JL'S in Tulsa
  • 9/12/2015 A diner from Haskell, OK tried it.

• 8/24/2015 A diner from Muskogee, OK tried it.

• 7/24/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/31/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Jl's Bar-B-Q is located near the cities of Pryor Creek.
People found this by searching for: Jl's Bbq Pryor Menu, J And L Barbecue In Pryor Ok, Jl's Bar.B.Q Pryor, Jls Bbq Pryor Ok, Jl's Bbq Pryor, Bbq Jl's Okurahoma, and Jls Bbq Pryor.