220 Orange St
Redlands, CA 92374-3202

Joe Greensleeves Restaurant

(Between W Redlands Blvd/E Redlands Blvd and Shoppers Ln)

Neighborhoods: South Redlands
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Joe Greensleeves Restaurant is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The personal service "
  • 10/07/2016

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 5/24/2015

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 8/21/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/27/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/22/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The personal service
  • 9/18/2013

A dining patron from Downey, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/31/2013

An American chowhound from Apple Valley, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Scott_Dancer photo

Scott_Dancer

nasy, foul service and food

We just had an appalling, horrible and insulting experience at Joe Greensleeves. Going in all excited only to experience nasty, rude and sarcastic customer service. Not only was my dates Deer venison served gamey, it was grizzly and could not be eaten. When I tried it, I had to spit it out, leaving a nasty taste in my mouth I could not wash away. My calamari was chewy and rubbery and would not give to my bite. I put it to the side, inedible. The mussels and clams were starting to turn. The broth they were in was a salty flavored water, instead of the rich butter, wine, garlic sauce I was promised. The crayfish, ( not lobster as stated ! ), was overcooked and shriveled. The unidentifiable fish still had the mealy “crust” on it. The butter for the bread was well worked over and had obviously been passed around to several other tables and well handled before being served to us.

When I asked to exchange my dish. The waiter said he would box my meal. I said “I do not want this boxed ! Why in the world would I want a dish boxed that I cannot eat ? “ How insulting ! When I asked for an exchange, they refused and said we would be charged for the dish regardless. I wanted to exchange for another dish that I knew would be difficult to ruin. Ha !
So we left our meal sitting on the table, and paid the bill in full. What a sour taste ! We have been to many, many exquisite and fine dining restaurants around the world in the past 50 years. We have never, ever been so insulted and disappointed. Sad for us, sadder for them.

You should definitely eat here if you like being served by self-important snooty, condescending, disrespectful, jerks, with bad quality, mealy, gamey, grizzly, rubbery, chewy, and foul and inedible food, cooked by a pompous obnoxious narcissist cook, and served with overpriced wine.

Deer Venison

Deer ? Nasty, foul, mealy and gamey. I had to spit it out. Left a foul taste in my mouth.

Cioppino

Cioppino ? Rubbery, chewy, unbiteable Calamari. Shriveled crayfish, ( not even lobster ), an unidentifiable fish with the white film still on it. salty watery broth instead of the butter, wine, garlic sauce promised. Oysters and clams starting to turn.

American Good For Kids Takeout

Joe Greensleeves Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Joe Greensleeves Restaurant is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr and Mentone.
People found this by searching for: Joe Greensleeves Restaurant, Joe Greensleeve's Restaurant Redlands, Ca, Joe Greensleeves Dinner Menu, Joegreensleeves.Net, Joe Greensleeves Menu, Joe Greensleeves Restaurant Menu, Joe Greensleeves Redlands Menu, and Joe Greensleeves Restaurant Redlands Ca.