4002 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001

Joe's Italian Cafe

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Joe's Italian Cafe is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"This was truly a unique experience! The food was totally Italian, not expensive, and the ambiance was wonderful for a couple. I can not wait to go back. We also had the most pleasant waitress, who was very knowledgeable about the menu. This is a WONDER"
"Great quite place for date night. Staff is friendly food is wonderful! I will be back. "
Cons
"Wonderful ambiance! "
  • 9/23/2017

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/17/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/15/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Wonderful ambiance!
  • 3/15/2015

• 10/14/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

My FAVORITE Italian food......

Dining out is a major treat for me so when I have the opportunity I choose Joe’s Italian Café.It is a 35 mile drive worth every minute.The food is absolutely delicious and authentic.It is obvious that it is real Italian food made with love and care.The owner’s,the staff and the hostess are always professional and personable at the same time.The atmosphere is perfect for whatever occasion you are visiting for.As I mentioned above,I do not get the pleasure of dining out on a regular basis so if I am going to spend my money on a wonderful meal I will choose Joe’s Italian café every time.If you haven’t tried it you are missing out on a memorable experience and fantastic food.Try it once and you will find your new favorite restaurant.

March 10, 2010

Great spaghetti!

Great spaghetti! I know there are lots of different types of Italian pasta for people to try, but for me if they can do good bread and good spaghetti they have me sold. Joe⿿s does an excellent job of both.
January 6, 2010

Great experience

Joe's Italian Cafe is a great place. Love the atmosphere and the food. It has a great selection of entrees. I have never had anything that I didn't like there. Not only do they have amazing pasta dishes, they also have a wide selection of…

3/31/2019

A Deli food lover from Dallas, TX tried R C Cooper's Deli and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/16/2019

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Dovie's Restaurant.

1/03/2019

An American chowhound from Tampa, FL tried Dovie's Restaurant and liked it.

12/30/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Constantin's Delicatessen & Bakery.

11/26/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Flying Fish.

10/06/2018

A diner from Irving, TX tried Dovie's Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/28/2018

A Vegetarian chowhound from US tried Sweet Tomatoes.

9/11/2018

A Vegetarian food lover from US tried Sweet Tomatoes.

5/31/2018

An American food lover from Crosby, TX tried Dovie's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2018

An American chowhound from Irving, TX tried Dovie's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

Italian Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • Take the center stage with room for only two in the booth behind the wine rack.
  • Smoking is allowed on the patio.

Joe's Italian Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Joe's Italian Cafe is located near the cities of North Branch, Farmers Branch, and Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
People found this by searching for: Joes Italian Restaurant In Addison Lunch Menu, Joe's Italian Cafe Addison, Joes Italian Addison Tx, Joe's Italian Cafe Richardson Tx, Joes Italian Restaurant In Addison Tx, Joe's Italian Cafe Addison Menu, Joe's Italian Cafe Addison Lunch Menu, and Joe's Italian Cafe Richardson.