Joel's Asian Grill

Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese, Noodle Bar

• 3/09/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 12/20/2016

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2015

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/02/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/20/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2013

A dining patron from Yadkinville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

imajerseygirl photo

imajerseygirl

Mooresville, NC

Became a regular

The food in my opinion is great. My husband and I usually to the delivery. Only had a problem once with the delivery, and cause it took so long for us to receive our food they made up for it. For the food we got I believe it was priced decent compared to other places. We order off the sushi section of the menu every time. One of the best places I have ever eaten sushi from. I highly recommend it. :)

CaffeineQueen photo

CaffeineQueen

Cornelius, NC

A Room of Their Own

Many moons ago, when I was just checking out colleges, Joel’s was crammed into the corner of a college town banking block. Nonetheless they had the best sushi – and Joel had the best personality – for miles and that was part of the reason I came out here. Joel is a brash, personable character, eager to please, unafraid to offend, with great advice on chopsticks.

Of course, now they have their own space up in Mooresville and he’s a little harder to track down. But the layout is much more open, which is a nice change from tripping over other peoples’ chairs. The waitresses are young, blond, and flighty; the food, except for the sushi, is mediocre. Some people think their fried rice is to die for, but I have always found it a little too peppery. However I do give them high scores on ambience and I’m glad they’ve found their fit.

Chinese Japanese Noodle Bar

Joel's Asian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Joel's Asian Grill is located near the cities of Mount Mourne.
People found this by searching for: Joel's Mooresville Nc, Joels Mooresville Nc, Joel's Asian Grill Menu, Joels In Mooresville Nc, Is Joels Mooresville Closed, Joel's Mooresville, Joel's Menu, and Joel's Asian Grill.