Joel's Asian Grill

Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese, Noodle Bar

• 1/27/2018

A diner from Mooresville, NC tried it.

• 3/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 12/20/2016

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/02/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/20/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2013

A diner from Yadkinville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

imajerseygirl photo

Mooresville, NC

Became a regular

The food in my opinion is great. My husband and I usually to the delivery. Only had a problem once with the delivery, and cause it took so long for us to receive our food they made up for it. For the food we got I believe it was priced decent compared to other places. We order off the sushi section of the menu every time. One of the best places I have ever eaten sushi from. I highly recommend it. :)

CaffeineQueen photo

Cornelius, NC

A Room of Their Own

Many moons ago, when I was just checking out colleges, Joel’s was crammed into the corner of a college town banking block. Nonetheless they had the best sushi – and Joel had the best personality – for miles and that was part of the reason I came out here. Joel is a brash, personable character, eager to please, unafraid to offend, with great advice on chopsticks.

Of course, now they have their own space up in Mooresville and he’s a little harder to track down. But the layout is much more open, which is a nice change from tripping over other peoples’ chairs. The waitresses are young, blond, and flighty; the food, except for the sushi, is mediocre. Some people think their fried rice is to die for, but I have always found it a little too peppery. However I do give them high scores on ambience and I’m glad they’ve found their fit.

July 12, 2011

Best sushi in town!

If you are looking for a great place to eat sushi Joel's is the place! Cool atmosphere and great food!
October 26, 2010

Great atmosphere. Good food.

A little more thought should go into some of the dishes, but overall a nice place to have a drink and eat dinner. Sushi menu is extensive and quite good. The bar is a little lacking though if you want a cocktail.

Chinese Japanese Noodle Bar

Joel's Asian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Joel's Asian Grill is located near the cities of Mount Mourne.
People found this by searching for: Joels Mooresville Nc, Joel's Menu, Is Joels Mooresville Closed, Joel's Asian Grill, Joel's Mooresville Nc, Joel's Asian Grill Menu, Joels In Mooresville Nc, and Joel's Mooresville.