Joe's Crab Shack

Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Fast Food

Pros
"Service was great and the general manager came out and introduced his self he was veru friendly and well as everyone else. I will difinitley come back!!!"
Cons
"I have no cons to report. Everything was great!!!"
April 16, 2006

Great seafood

I love this restaurant. Their lobster stuffed mushrooms are awesome and their service is good. They also have a fun atmosphere for kids. I like this place and go there as often as I can. The prices are good too, about average for a…
June 25, 2005

Great place for fun and seafood

The food at Joes is great. They have a wide variety of seafood and a kids menu with items that are not of the sea if your kids do not like seafood. It is a good place for the whole family and the staff makes it fun to eat there. I would…

Seafood Takeout Gluten Free
Tips
  • You may want to bring some extra cash to buy a tie-dyed T-shirt or an irreverent pair of boxer shorts from the gift shop.
  • Discounted menus are offered for seniors, students and large groups.

Joe's Crab Shack  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2013 A diner from Jonesboro, AR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I have no cons to report. Everything was great!!!
People found this by searching for: Crab Legs Memphis Tn, Joe's Crab Shack Cordova, King Crab Legs In Memphis, Joe's Crab Shack Menu Prices Memphis Tn, Joe's Crab Shack Menu, Crablegs Menu Memphis,Tn, King Crab Legs Memphis, and Joes Crabshack Memphis Tenn Menu.