1340 N Peachtree Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149-1300

Joe's Crab Shack

Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional, Lunch

Joe's Crab Shack is a Seafood, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 5/18/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2015

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/08/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/02/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/01/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/14/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Just Okay...

Back in April of this year, my daughter and I stopped here for some seafood. The mushroom appetizer we ordered was so gooey that I could hardly eat it. My crunchy shrimp was okay, but pretty skimpy for the price. My daughter ordered one of their seafood pots. She had no complaints. The drinks here are pretty good. My Hurricane, although it was good, had way too much alcohol for me, or maybe it had different types of liquor in it. The highlight of our evening was our server. She was just delightful. Due to the high price for the smallish amount of mediocre food, I would probably not return here. There are way too many restaurants where you get a lot more bang for your buck. On the upsidse, the decor here is cool.

Seafood American Traditional Dinner

Joe's Crab Shack  Restaurant Reviews

Joe's Crab Shack is located near the cities of Sunnyvale and Balch Springs.
People found this by searching for: Joe's Crab Shack Menu Mesquite, Defensive Driving Joes Crab Shack Mesquite, Joe's Crab Shack Defensive Driving, Joe's Crab Shack Mesquite Tx, Joes Crab Shack Defensive Driving School In Mesquite ,Texas, Joe Crab Shack Menu Mesquite Texas, Joe's Crab Shack Mesquite Texas, and Joe's Crab Shack In Mesquite Tx.Price Menu.