3320 N Central Expy
Plano, TX 75074-2326

Joe's Crab Shack

Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional, Lunch

Joe's Crab Shack is a Seafood, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"I had anal sex on the table for my birthday. It turned into a huge orgy and I guy fucked me in the ass and I turned gay because it feels a lot better to get fucked than to fuck girls"
Cons
"More cum"
Comments
"Cum"
  • 5/08/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    More cum
    Comments
    Cum
  • 4/19/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 7/19/2014

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

HowardH photo

HowardH

Dallas, TX

Happy Fathers Day

Ate With Kids on Fathers Day, Went to the restroom with my kiddo and came back to a cleared table. Thanks, kind of want to eat when I go to a restaurant. But I guess since there is a line out the door you can offer to take a couple dollars off the bill and laugh at the customer as they leave. Thanks for the happy memories.

Seafood American Traditional Dinner

Joe's Crab Shack  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Joes Crab Shack Plano Texas, Joes Crab Shack Menu And Prices, Joes Crab Shack Menu+Plano Tx, Restaurants, Joe's Crab Shack Menu Prices, Price Of Sea Turtle Sundae @ Joe's Crab Shack?, Joe's Crab Shack In Plano, Tx, and Fish Shack Plano Tx.