39230 Pioneer Blvd
Sandy, OR 97055-8016

Joe's Donut Shop

Neighborhoods: Sandy
Cuisine: Bakeries, Donuts, Bagels

Pros
"I live in Sandy, and this building still has that small town feel, the donuts are not crazy like voodoo, they're original normal donuts with fresh wonderful quality, better than Safeway by far, wayyyyy better than crispy Cree."
Cons
"Older staff members that are no longer employees were notttt friendly, I see new staff members and haven't had an issue !!!"
Comments
"Wonderful pricing and great quality!!!"
  • 11/30/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/20/2015

A Bakeries chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Wonderful pricing and great quality!!!
  • 9/12/2013

A Bakeries food lover from Hillsboro, OR tried it and liked it.

NRWM photo

NRWM

Sandy, OR

Grandpa said this was the only place to buy donuts.

Grandpa said this was the only place to buy donuts. So the entire only buys donuts from Joe’s. My family has been in Sandy for over 60 years, so we know what places in Sandy that are good and what are not and Joe’s Donuts truly is the best Donuts in the world. Make sure to stop in before you hit the trails and slopes this year.

All of the donuts

I have them all and I love them all.

lafcadiyoda photo

lafcadiyoda

Portland, OR

For some reason, this is the end-all, be-all donut shop f...

For some reason, this is the end-all, be-all donut shop for anyone who’s ever been through Sandy, ever. I just don’t get it. There’s nothing special about Joe’s Donuts. They’re regular donuts. There’s nothing remarkable about them at all. I have been highly disappointed by them, considering everyone I know gasps and exclaims, “Joe’s!” everytime they drive by. What is wrong with you people?

November 18, 2016

Their doughnuts are amazing.

Their doughnuts are amazing. I've never tasted anything like these. For sure, I'll be coming back here from time to time to avail more of different flavors.
February 26, 2010

B

This place really does have good Donuts, Except they have always got my order wrong so double check they get it right. Other then that these donuts are super yummy.

Bakeries Donuts Bagels

Joe's Donut Shop  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: How Long Has Joes Donuts Been There, Joe's Donuts Sandy Oregon, Joes Donuts Sandy Oregon, Joe's Donuts Menu Sandy Oregon, Joe's Donuts Sandy, Joe's Donuts Sandy Oregon Hours, Joe's Donuts In Sandy Oregon, Joes Donuts Sandy Hours, and Joe's Donut Shop.