Joe's French-Italian Inn

Cuisine: Italian

Joe's French-Italian Inn is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Escargot prime rib perch filets all great"
Cons
"The food was nasty. Tasteless. And I think expensive "
brianks photo

brianks

Jacksonville, FL

Best ever Rib Eye

Awesome, free standing, family owned masterpiece. The place can seat 100 or more people so it is large enough to get seated right away. The place has a Menu from 1936 over the original bar. This place has been serving great food for 75+ years! Now that is a statement to the service, price and of course the food. Check my review of my favorite Steak served n Michigan. Not just your ordinary Steak!

Charred and sizzled Rib Eye

Whenever I am in the Detroit (Florida resident) area I always make a point to go to my all-time favorite Steakhouse. The name does not have Steahouse in it, but should. The Filet, Porterhouse, Prime Rib are all excellent but the 1 of a kind Charred and Sizzled Ribeye is by far the best steak I have ever tried. The steak is coated with a black sauce then put on a extremely hot plate at the table (fajita like presentation) the steam fills the area with a mouth watering aroma. I have never hat to wait for food or service in this home-like restaurant. Having a great steak on a white table cloth in a quiet place under 20 bucks is what keeps me coming back to this gem!

September 29, 2013

Best Steakhouse in Lower Mi

5 star for food, ambiance, service and price! Whenever I am in the Detroit (Florida resident) area I always make a point to go to my all-time favorite Steakhouse. The name does not have Steahouse in it, but should. The Filet, Porterhouse,…
September 16, 2005

The 50's called... they want their restaraunt back!!

We didnt even get a chance to sit down in this dingy dive. The smell of mold and funk overwhelmed us upon entry. One look at the decor told us it had not ever been updated. There were tobacco and food stains on the ceiling, vinyl seats,…

Italian Takeout 5 STARS

Joe's French-Italian Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/03/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/19/2015 A diner from Rockwood, MI tried it and liked it.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Escargot prime rib perch filets all great
    Cons
    None
  • 11/17/2013 A diner from Johns Island, SC tried it.

• 11/03/2013 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    The food was nasty. Tasteless. And I think expensive
Joe's French-Italian Inn is located near the cities of Monroe Twp and Frenchtown.
People found this by searching for: The Barn Restaurant Sylvania, Oh, Restaurants In Trenton Nj, Joe's French Italian Inn Monroe Mi, Joes French Italian Inn, Blue Margarita Restaurant/Brownstown Mi., Joe's French Italian, Joe's French Italian Inn Monroe, Mi, Joe's French Italian Inn Menu, and Joe's French Italian Inn.