Joe's French-Italian Inn

Cuisine: Italian

Joe's French-Italian Inn is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

"Escargot prime rib perch filets all great"
"The food was nasty. Tasteless. And I think expensive "
brianks photo

Jacksonville, FL

Best ever Rib Eye

Awesome, free standing, family owned masterpiece. The place can seat 100 or more people so it is large enough to get seated right away. The place has a Menu from 1936 over the original bar. This place has been serving great food for 75+ years! Now that is a statement to the service, price and of course the food. Check my review of my favorite Steak served n Michigan. Not just your ordinary Steak!

Charred and sizzled Rib Eye

Whenever I am in the Detroit (Florida resident) area I always make a point to go to my all-time favorite Steakhouse. The name does not have Steahouse in it, but should. The Filet, Porterhouse, Prime Rib are all excellent but the 1 of a kind Charred and Sizzled Ribeye is by far the best steak I have ever tried. The steak is coated with a black sauce then put on a extremely hot plate at the table (fajita like presentation) the steam fills the area with a mouth watering aroma. I have never hat to wait for food or service in this home-like restaurant. Having a great steak on a white table cloth in a quiet place under 20 bucks is what keeps me coming back to this gem!

Italian Takeout 5 STARS

From CityGrid:

Joe's French Italian is a warm, welcoming place to go for fantastic Italian and American cuisine. We have been a local favorite since 1930 in the same location. While other restaurants have been diluting their food with inferior ingredients and mediocre enthusiasm, we've been enhancing our dishes with the spices and innovative recipes of countless years of tradition. We take pride in serving each of our customers only the delectable best!. Call now for your reservations or banquet facilities! Lunch and dinner.

• Italian & American Cuisine Since 1930

Joe's French-Italian Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/03/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/19/2015 A diner from Flat Rock, MI tried it and liked it.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Escargot prime rib perch filets all great
  • 11/17/2013 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it.

• 11/03/2013 A diner from Carleton, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

The food was nasty. Tasteless. And I think expensive
Joe's French-Italian Inn is located near the cities of Monroe Twp and Frenchtown.
People found this by searching for: Joe's French Italian, Joe's French Italian Inn Menu, Restaurants In Trenton Nj, Joe's French Italian Inn Monroe, Mi, Joe's French Italian Inn Monroe Mi, Joes French Italian Inn, The Barn Restaurant Sylvania, Oh, Blue Margarita Restaurant/Brownstown Mi., and Joe's French Italian Inn.