Joe's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Wright View
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Joe's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"Very polite employees.and the best tasting pizza.."
"Yummy!"
"Good pizza and courteous staff."
"Best pizza in Dayton Ohio"
"Awesome food"
"Great food, service fast fresh and hot."
"Excellent pizza"
"Good food"
"Best pizza I've ever had!"
"Different taste"
Cons
"Bigger dinning area."
"Crummy inside..do not use the same spices they used years ago."
"Why'd they change the sauce?"
"Speed "
"Small dinning are limited parking"
Comments
"Redecorate."
"Nope"
cherokeew photo

cherokeew

Dayton, OH

they are falling

for the past year they have been falling they made us the worse pizzas for christmas I have ever had there and I have been going there for over 25 years . They cant get orders straight anymore , our pizzas costed over 60 dollars when I got them friday the frozen cheese one had hardly any cheese on it , when I baled it you could see all the crust on it it had hardly any cheese . I asked them for no onions because my son is allergic to onions the one he got baked friday night had a few in it , I asked for anchovies on my jumbo it had two little tiny anchovies on it , I dont know yet about the frozen jumbo one . They are just getting worse , Ive noticed it for over a year now Im never going back and Ive been going there for over 25 years .

Toppings - Chicken Pizza

had onions it when I told them my son was allergic to them

m0sf3t photo

m0sf3t

Kettering, OH

Good Pizza

Guys from work go here a lot. Went with today, Pizza was great. The tables are a bit small for larger groups plus the trays they give you, but it was still good. Staff was friendly.

cheese pizza

I had their side salad and cheese pizza. The small was really big, but I still had to eat all of it. The salad came with dressing already on it, which I don’t prefer. The dressing was good, but too much….I will ask for “on the side” next time. Everyone from my work always calls ahead, so the pizzas are ready when we get there, which was super nice! Really enjoyed this place.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

* Extra Meat Balls
* Extra Mushrooms
* Extra Sauce
* Extra Parmesan Cheese
* Salad (French,Thousand Island,Italian or Ranch Dressing)
* Garlic Bread
* Any Menu Item on the Side

• A Dayton Classic Since 1959

Joe's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/07/2016 A diner from Dayton, OH tried it.

• 6/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very polite employees.and the best tasting pizza..
    Cons
    Bigger dinning area.
  • 9/21/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yummy!
People found this by searching for: Joes Pizza Dayton Ohio, Joe Pizza Menu, Joe's Pizzeria Dayton Ohio, Joe's Pizzeria Dayton Oh, Joe's Pizza Dayton, Joe's Pizza Dayton Ohio, Joe's Pizza Dayton Ohio Menu, Joe S Pizza Dayton Ohio, and Joe's Pizza Menu.