1006 Back River Neck Rd
Essex, MD 21221-6300

Johann's Restaurant & Lounge

Cuisine: Pub Food, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"They forgot to charge us for our drinks"
Cons
"The "fresh fish" was Frozen Fish filet I could have gotten at McDonald's. Steak was good but asked for a Porterhouse and got a gristle T-bone. Waitress, you could never find her. BUS BOY waited on us more then she did. .."
Comments
"Save your sanity and money... go somewhere else! "
  • 2/14/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Essex, MD tried it.

• 2/09/2017

A dining patron from Essex, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/05/2016

A Pub Food food lover from Parkville, MD tried it.

• 1/05/2016

A dining patron from Nottingham, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/30/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    They forgot to charge us for our drinks
    Cons
    Comments
    Save your sanity and money... go somewhere else!
  • 1/06/2015

A Pub Food food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/23/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/21/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/23/2014

• 2/10/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

November 1, 2009

Johann's Restaurant & Lounge

I would recommend this place to anyone! They have the best food. Their steaks are my favorite. They also have some great Maryland Crab soup and Cream of Crab soup!! Have a few slot machine and claw machines for the kids.
April 7, 2008

AWESOME STEAKS

I would recommend this place to anyone! They have the best food. Their steaks are my favorite. They also have some great Maryland Crab soup and Cream of Crab soup!!!! YUMMY!!!

Pub Food Parking Catering

Johann's Restaurant & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

Johann's Restaurant & Lounge is located near the cities of Rosedale and Middle River.
People found this by searching for: Johanns Essex, Johannsrestaurantbackriverneckrd, Johans In Essexmd, Johanns Restaurant Essex, Johanns Essex Md, Johanns In Essex, and Johanns Bar Essex Md.