11111 Ne 8th St #125
Bellevue, WA 98004

John Howie Steak Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown Bellevue
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Catering, Lunch

John Howie Steak Restaurant is a Steakhouse, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Best steak we've ever had. "
  • 8/05/2015

A Steakhouse chowhound from Salem, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best steak we've ever had.
chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

Steak house

Came here for a few visits each time for dinner. So far I’ve had the 28 day Bone-In Filet Mignon in medium rare (YUM), 42 Day Aged Rib Eye in medium (YUM), 42 Day Aged New York in medium (not bad), Delmonico, Bone-In New York Strip in medium (not bad), and last of all I had the prime rib in medium rare and this was the most disappointing dish of all time!! It wasn’t even tender and comparing the prime rib from here with the Keg, I’d have to say the Keg is about 10x better if it was being compared side by side.

The overall service has been good each time I’ve visited. My glass is never empty all my needs are met.

Apart from their steak, I’d love to try their salads one of these days.

As for desserts, I’ve had the opportunity to tastes both the bananas fosters and cherries jubilee side by side and the Bananas Fosters won! It just smelled and tasted more appealing. Both were cooked in front of our table with a small show by the same man.

See my photos for reference.

Steakhouse Catering Dinner

Pizza in Downtown

Pizza Time ML Creek Thomas LK

Pizza in Lake Hills

John Howie Steak Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

John Howie Steak Restaurant is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: John Howie Steak, John Howie Restaurant In Bellevue, Restaurant Redmond, Wa With Banana Foster, John Howie Steak Bellevue, John Howie, Is John Howie Steak A Part Of Restaurant Week, and John Howie Steak Menu.