Johnny C's

Cuisine: Italian, Cafe, Subs

Johnny C's is a Italian, Cafe, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Love their prime rib. The waitresses are nice and service is great. They are always busy on the weekends"
"The wings were delicious! And the waiters were very friendly!"
Cons
"The restaurant was it bit cramped and loud."
Comments
"Order wings! They were delicious(:"
  • 7/29/2017

An Italian food lover from Schenectady, NY tried it and liked it.

• 5/25/2017

An Italian food lover from Saratoga Springs, NY tried it.

• 3/05/2017

An Italian food lover from Albany, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2016

• 5/18/2016

A diner from Schenectady, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2016

An Italian chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried it.

• 7/11/2015

A dining patron from Albany, NY tried it.

• 7/05/2015

An Italian chowhound from Lexington, NY tried it.

• 8/08/2014

Pros
    The wings were delicious! And the waiters were very friendly!
    Cons
    The restaurant was it bit cramped and loud.
    Comments
    Order wings! They were delicious(:
  • 8/04/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

AMCTurner photo

AMCTurner

New York, NY

Great food and atmosphere!

Great food and good prices. The atmosphere is very friendly. A little more upscale than a pizza place and better food. The sauce was just like my nonna used to make, and the chicken parm was so big i had it for lunch the next day, as well.
All in all, it was an awesome experience. We will be back!

Chicken Pam

carmella photo

carmella

Schenectady, NY

food good but service rushed!!!

We like to go there especially on Wednesdays for their chicken parm… No one was there yet it just opened and the waitress rushed us so much for what I don’t know. Have you decided, do you know yet, this time my husband wanted veal and peppers over rice charged $2.00 for rice and I had a martini with some kind of floating white things in it. I don’t know not happy this time.

June 21, 2012

Johnny c's, worst service I have ever had. Went to dinner last night, waited 15 minutes just to get a waitress. She came back with our drinks all messed up and split my daughters drink on my Grandson. We had no Menus and she asks us for…
September 4, 2010

Amazing Italian Food!

Recently, while in town visitng family, I went to dinner at Johnny C's. Can I just say, AMAZING sauce! Wow- true authentic home cooked Italian food and the prices were reasonable. I spend way more than that in LA and NYC for food that…

Italian Good For Kids Parking

Johnny C's  Restaurant Reviews

Johnny C's is located near the cities of Scotia, Rotterdam, Cold Brook, Alplaus, and Rexford.
People found this by searching for: Johnny C's Pizza Rotterdam, Johnny C's Rotterdam, Johnny Cs Rotterdam, Johnny C's Rotterdam Ny, Johnny C Rotterdam, Johnny C's Pizza Menu, Johnny C Pizza Rotterdam, and Johnny C's Pizza Rotterdam Ny.