Johnny Manhattan's

Cuisine: Steak, Catering, Lunch

Johnny Manhattan's is a Steak, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food and service was amamzing!"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...fast service "
"Excellent service and food "
"Beautiful remodel large space few menu choice very pricey food not much above Perkins quality"
"great atmosphere service and food, but large room very noisy when busy"
"Service, food, drinks and overall comfort level were superb. Four of us had dinner New Years Eve. Nichole was our server. Would definitely go back again."
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...My two teenage sons entered first and were told there no tables available without a reservation then my wife and I and our neighbors followed and were seated with no reservations. I will never go here agai"
"Overpriced not at all kid friendly poor service worst prime rib I have ever had-$38!"
Comments
"Very noisy atmosphere"
"Used to be great now it's totally different-bad!"
mrsmick photo

mrsmick

New Berlin, WI

supperclub revival at its best!

an early 70’s supperclub feel with intimate seating,wonderful antique back-bar,and a very friendly waitstaff made this my favorite steak house,one that still offers soup and salad! A vast array of steaks,chops,pasta dishes and seafood,my blackened filet was out of this world! I ordered it well-done and got it that way,yet it was still very tender,and the choice of acorn squash(a full half) made this the best meal I’ve had in a long time.The waitress made sure our bread basket was always full.

blackened filet

wonderful flavor,very tender,perfect size with the choice of 5 potato or pasta side dishes.The steak had a smokey,spicy,melt in your mouth taste.

KathyMequon photo

KathyMequon

Mequon, WI

AMAZING STEAKS!

Awesome food! We can’t get enough of Johnny Manhattan’s food! The crab cakes are just delicious! Last time we ordered deep fried shrimp with crab cakes for appetizer- loved it! Lobster tail is just amazing, worth every penny! If you want to have fresh, GRADE A beef, it will cost ya! If you want a great dinner, I strongly advise Johnny Manhattan’s. If you want a dinner, well, plenty places to go:)

For garlic lovers…. Garlic stuffed filet!

the atmosphere is nice, very home like, no teens ( at least when we were there) the owner is hilarious, doesn’t beat around the bush:)

lobster tail

Not an average lobster tail! It’s like going to Main and getting a lobster tail there! Finger licking good!

legalgoddess photo

legalgoddess

Menomonee Falls, WI

Best Steak in a LONG TIME

I had the pleasure of eating at Johnny Manhattan’s this past month. I had a filet and it was honestly the best steak I have had in a long, long time. I ordered it medium (like my steaks medium rare but sometimes it is difficult to get them done just right)… and the steak melted in my mouth. Atmosphere is warm and the waitstaff are very friendly and accommodating! A little “pricey” but well worth it for a treat! One of the few places where you get soup AND a salad! I had “crabby mushroom” soup and it was delicious. I can’t remember exactly what they called it but I had the chocolate molten cake for dessert and my only complaint is that there just wasn’t enough of it!!! Great place.

Filet

Perhaps I expected too much

Cute enough place…doesn’t make up for the lack of personality of staff and lack luster food. None of four of us were impressed, although one could not complain about the amount of food, such things as cold, boxed ?potatoes and poor quality meat were a downer. I would prefer less meat of better quality. Mine did have good flavor, but I ordered it blackened.

blackened filet

Steak Parking Good For Kids

Johnny Manhattan's  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/07/2017 Annief tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. Annief liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was good
    Cons
    the server was terrible, treated us as if we were at a corner diner, very unfriendly
    Comments
    wasn't kid friendly at all, got charged for two irems I didn't even order,
  • 1/18/2017 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 1/15/2017 A diner from Sun Prairie, WI tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 12/18/2016 A diner from Madison, WI tried it.

• 12/05/2016 A diner from Menomonee Falls, WI tried it.

• 8/27/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food and service was amamzing!
  • 6/24/2016 A diner from Palatine, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...fast service
    Cons
    Comments
    Very noisy atmosphere
  • 5/01/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 3/23/2016 A diner from Jackson, WI tried it.

Johnny Manhattan's is located near the cities of Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Johnny Manhattan's Hubertus Wi, Johnny Manhattan's, Johnny Manhattan's Hubertus Wi Menu, Johnny Manhattan's Menu Hubertus Wi, Johnny Manhattens, Johnny Manhattan's Fish Fry, and Johnny Manhattan's Menu.