Johnny Rockets

Neighborhoods: Loop
Cuisine: Burgers, American, Breakfast

Johnny Rockets is a Burgers, American, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 9/28/2015

A diner from Des Plaines, IL tried it.

• 9/03/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 1/17/2014

A Burgers food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

buzz to eat, then fly

This restaurant is located in Chicago’s O’Hare airport. I was here to grab a quick bite (supper-ish) before boarding a plane. After I ordered, I received a little gizmo to alert me when the order was ready. I had never seen one of these before. I stayed in the restaurant area, though I could have confidently wandered away (how far, I didn’t want to test it). The gizmo lit up and buzzed just as my prepared bag hit the counter.

Note that combo orders do not include a drink. You can add a fountain drink, or grab a bottle from the fridge.

I found the food expensive (then again, most airport food is) but it was filling.

Smoke House

The burger came with cheese, bacon, and a crispy onion ring inside. It was a little greasy but it was quite flavorful.

1/2 Fries & 1/2 Rings

If you can’t decide between fries and onion rings, get a half portion of both. This was substantial, and I had enough fries left to bring all the way home.

Burgers American Kid Friendly

Johnny Rockets  Restaurant Reviews

Johnny Rockets is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Johnny Rockets Chicago Loop Menu, Johnny Rockets Menu At Chicago Ohare Airport, Johnny Rockets Menu The Loop, Chicago Hamberger Johnny, Johny Rockets Ohare Menu, Chicago Ohare Johnny Rockets, Johnny Rockets Chicago Loop, and Johnny Rockets Restaurant The Loop.